3rd Round- Nashville Christian(11-1) host Wayne County(12-0)

wildcatalumni

Back to ya! I've been to your FB page and seen all the work you do. If there is one thing more important (and there are a few) than HS football, it is our love for our boys. Your work is a sign of that.

Thanks alot my man!! I do alot on my page and do it ALL for the kids & parents. They can keep up with there babies stats and see their photos.

There was no damage to the locker room, and this is the first I've heard of us Peabody fans trashing the stands. I was there. It didn't happen, so please get your story straight before trashing Peabody. You guys need to worry about Wayne County before jumping ahead to Peabody or Dresden. Just saying!

Now Now I do believe we mighta almost knocked them bleacher down we were rolling so hard!!!!!!

I know 89 will want to meet and IMAWCFAN n prob Wboro33 too plus myself so what time yall all wanta meet up? Im gettin there early so me and our stat man can get us a seat in a press box....last yr our radio team had to sit on the dang bleachers because they didny have enough room......I hear its diff this yr and there will be more space.

Text me Friday night..... I plan on being at the game Friday night. Be nice to meet up with some of the WC faithful

EXACTLY!! Our boys got robbed blind last yr when we played at NCS. During the game some thugs came in and stole their stuff!!!

I guess we will have to have someone standing guard this time!!

I don't think you will have to stand guard.last week they had police standing all over.unless the police were the ones looting the locker room Edited by horse

There was no damage to the locker room, and this is the first I've heard of us Peabody fans trashing the stands. I was there. It didn't happen, so please get your story straight before trashing Peabody. You guys need to worry about Wayne County before jumping ahead to Peabody or Dresden. Just saying!

I thought that might get some commentary from some of the Peabody folks!  :roflol:

Edited by kenmynattcpa

Thanks for the heads up! Yeah they wasnt there last yr because they robbed our boys stuff that was sry as heck!

Let's not stir that up too much, coach Brothers was all over it and took care of the boys stuff. Very classy on his part seeing as how it couldn't have been football players that did it, they were on the field with our boys. Edited by wildcat89