3rd Round- Nashville Christian(11-1) host Wayne County(12-0)

wildcatalumni

I'd sure wud have liked to have seen WC without the 5 turnovers ! The cats played the crap outa NC,, the score B4 half by NC was a biggie, McGraw is a very rare talent for a 1A school,, P. Rice is no doubt an outstanding player as well,,,,as both sides will prolly say the officiating tonite was ridiculous to say the least !! Anyway it was a great game and if not for the turnovers the score may have been flipped ! And that's the truth,,,good to meet you feared eagle,,, safe travel to you WC folks

I'd sure wud have liked to have seen WC without the 5 turnovers ! The cats played the crap outa NC,, the score B4 half by NC was a biggie, McGraw is a very rare talent for a 1A school,, P. Rice is no doubt an outstanding player as well,,,,as both sides will prolly say the officiating tonite was ridiculous to say the least !! Anyway it was a great game and if not for the turnovers the score may have been flipped ! And that's the truth,,,good to meet you feared eagle,,, safe travel to you WC folks

Good to meet you too man! Hey good game tonight both sides. I will say this, Coach Rice is one of the best coaches in the state. Congrats NCS

Well it didn't end last week, and it didn't end tonight. One at a time.

if the eagles play like they did tonight.it ends next week like the three previous years.the qb you will be playing next week will make play all over the field.running and throwing. Edited by horse