3rd Round- Nashville Christian(11-1) host Wayne County(12-0)

wildcatalumni

I'll have to disagree with you there man. The head ref tonight has been doing his thing for decades and got a really high score on his evaluation last Friday night. Not perfect but that man has done a lot for TSSAA and the kids over the years and I heard some pretty bad things said about him tonight and that hurt

Sorry man I know its a hard job but some stuff tonight left me scratching my head........good to meet u tonight btw......maybe I was to harsh....

Sorry man I know its a hard job but some stuff tonight left me scratching my head........good to meet u tonight btw......maybe I was to harsh....

Lol no harm man, nice meeting you too. I've gotta stick up for my dude though! I know how much he's done for highschool sports as a whole, if it helps anything he didn't throw but one or two of the flags tonight!! There was a ton of laundry on the field..

Wayne County, I was flat wrong! y'all have speed on defense and an extremely tough group of boys! TOTAL RESPECT!!! I will say it again TOTAL RESPECT!!!

Thanks and congratulation good luck next week!  NCS has a very good team!  To many mistakes for WC tonight to beat a top notch team!  I'm very proud of the WC players, especially the seniors, it was tough to walk onto the field and see them realizing it was their last high school ballgame! Hold your heads high you all deserved to win but someone had to lose, and loss is a part of life!  It's how you deal with it that defines you not the loss it self!  Good luck seniors you all will be missed on the gridiron!  "GO CATS"

Lol no harm man, nice meeting you too. I've gotta stick up for my dude though! I know how much he's done for highschool sports as a whole, if it helps anything he didn't throw but one or two of the flags tonight!! There was a ton of laundry on the field..

My biggest gripe with the refs tonight was that they just seemed confused throughout the game on calls and spotting the ball, but will say it was both ways. All the trash talk is over and I really enjoyed it this week, nothing but respect for NCS and y'all's posters, it was all in fun. I knew what kind of a fight it would be for WC tonight, knew NCS was good but I did feel WC could hang with them. The slow start on defense in letting NCS get up by 14 right out of the gate was the worse thing that could have happened to WC. NCS showed up and played from start to finish. As for Rice, I wouldn't say he was off, our offensive line struggled keeping the defense off him. And I can say that as mine is one of the lineman. We knew going into the season that our offensive line was our weakest spot as we had to replace them all from last year and played a lot of young kids up front but they have worked and got much better as the year went on and will return all of them next year but one. Also I knew NCS was fast but I underestimated them a little as to how fast they are. I wish yall the best of luck next week, I hope yall win it all! Glad WC showed up and at least made a game out of it, couldn't be more proud of our boys and this season, losing hurts but 12-1 is a great year in my eyes! Edited by wildcat89

Thanks and congratulation good luck next week! NCS has a very good team! To many mistakes for WC tonight to beat a top notch team! I'm very proud of the WC players, especially the seniors, it was tough to walk onto the field and see them realizing it was their last high school ballgame! Hold your heads high you all deserved to win but someone had to lose, and loss is a part of life! It's how you deal with it that defines you not the loss it self! Good luck seniors you all will be missed on the gridiron! "GO CATS"

+1, I too am very proud of this senior class and they will be greatly missed! For all who reads this that has a senior on this team just tell them that we are all very proud of them and they don't have a clue how much joy they have brought to me and my family watching them grow and play at the level they played at!

Both Teams left it on the field tonight. It was a fun and exciting game to watch. This is what high school football is supposed to be like. Everyone said it would be a hard hitting match up and it sure held up to the billing everyone on this post mentioned. Much respect for the WC Team and fans. Wishing each of you a great Thanksgiving as we all have much to be thankful for.

Both Teams left it on the field tonight. It was a fun and exciting game to watch. This is what high school football is supposed to be like. Everyone said it would be a hard hitting match up and it sure held up to the billing everyone on this post mentioned. Much respect for the WC Team and fans. Wishing each of you a great Thanksgiving as we all have much to be thankful for.

Even though I hate to lose this was a great game to watch! At least we're all friends in the end and the only team WC lost to have given us more respect than these boys have gotten all year. Thanks to NCS for the hospitality! Edited by wildcat89

#12 for NCS is the best player they have. Without him this would have been a totally different game, WC would have shut the Eagles down.

WC's defense was awesome after getting the jitters out and warmed up. Too bad NCS got a 2 TD lead before they did....

Ref's were horrible. Period.

If WC could've got it's offense together the 2nd half they would be playing next week. Give credit to NCS defense on the pressure they brought but WC #5 was off tonight. I've seen him play A LOT better than tonight. With the 5 straight defensive stops by WC's brilliant defense in the 2nd half, WC had lots of opportunities to win this but their offense just didn't click like I've seen it before.

Great game though.

I can honestly say if NCS gets to the Championship and faces CA if they get there too?.... CA wins.

I could tell by listening to last week's game with Houston County #5 sounded like he was off his game in that game. I then changed my prediction from WC beating NCS by 7 to NCS beating WC by 14 in the beginning of this thread.... Final point spread was 13 NCS.

Tough break Wildcats. Great Season and you have nothing to hold your heads down about. Overall you boys played awesome but just came up short tonight.

NCS will run for 375 yards if they play CA in the championship. Wayne County would have toasted CA as well.