Blaickmun att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

I honestly think this years Blackman team is not as good as the 2013 semi-final team.

During that game, Maryville was down in the first half at one point and when they really opened the playbook, things got real interesting. 

From the best that I could tell, Maryville had a separate playbook for each quarter.  Not sure about the exact specifics, but for example, in the first quarter, nothing went in the air to the tight ends.  Almost everything was a handoff or screen play.  But in the second, the tight ends were catching balls left and right.  Didn't see that again in either the third or fourth quarters. One quarter it was almost all handoff or QB draw. 

Blackman had the most success running the ball right at the Rebel defense.  Because of what I said above, Maryville's offense will shape shift and that will allow them to score no matter what.  You cant adjust for the changing playbook.  The only chance for Blackman is run it down their throat and hope that the time runs out during the short period of time if/when they have the lead.

C'mon blaze. I don't expect you to share a possible weakness, but there has to be some part of the game where Murvil has an edge or at least is even. Maybe Blackman breaks the rules an gets a lot of penalties? Maybe they don't value the ball? Give us something.

sx eye ant shore yore gonna wanna see hit......Thay iz biggur and goodur... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

sx eye ant shore yore gonna wanna see hit......Thay iz biggur and goodur... :popcorneater:

How are those middle TN teams that big year after year? Any cruiting going on down that way? Your right stars, I wished I hadn't watched. Gonna take some extra strong red kool aid this week. Edited by strongx

How are those middle TN teams that big year after year? Any cruiting going on down that way? Your right stars, I wished I hadn't watched. Gonna take some extra strong red kool aid this week.

Cmon now... you guys have a big talented bunch as well... i know it will be a smash mouth game that will be just as physical as we can stand. Should be a good game...