Who wins it all in 4A?

Briscoe

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see Lexington Making it past Memphis East. I think the winner of this game will represent in the championship game, but may fall short. Greeneville and Marshall will be the other game to watch to get your top bracket winner from. I do beleive I mention Those 2 teams before in another thread. Just my thoughts. Best of wishes to all teams.

I don't see Lexington Making it past Memphis East. I think the winner of this game will represent in the championship game, but may fall short. Greeneville and Marshall will be the other game to watch to get your top bracket winner from. I do beleive I mention Those 2 teams before in another thread. Just my thoughts. Best of wishes to all teams.

I agree also bout the winner of Lexington and East will represent in cookeville.

Man I was just making those % up LOL. I was kinda doing their chance to win the next game times their chance to win the game after that times the game after that. Ain't that how they do it on ESPN?

But I did put them in the order I think have the best shot

You did a great job! But I would switch 4 and 8 tho. But the rest looks goods to me.

You did a great job! But I would switch 4 and 8 tho. But the rest looks goods to me.

Well Lou Holtz, Pearl-Cohn has a very good chance to represent the West.  Like Catholic they've played a very tough schedule and it's paying off for PC.  So the secret is out FIREBIRD80, make that playoff run PC, make that run to Cookeville.

Edited by QSouth89

Well Lou Holtz, Pearl-Cohn has a very good chance to represent the West. Like Catholic they've played a very tough schedule and it's paying off for PC. So the secret is out FIREBIRD80, make that playoff run PC, make that run to Cookeville.

It's no secret PC is very overrated! I'll be surprised if they make it to cookeville. Winner of East and lexington will be there not PC.