Region 1 in A

Roane

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Northview is a good team they are scrappy and play hard but still pretty young with no seniors on the team. Meigs should win this one easily I think.

Meigs is always pretty good so I say they may get the win but not easily...NV may not have seniors yet but the do have 800 kids in the school to choose from soooooooo they have that going for em. Makes a bigger difference than most people think. NV is pretty good IMO.

Meigs is always pretty good so I say they may get the win but not easily...NV may not have seniors yet but the do have 800 kids in the school to choose from soooooooo they have that going for em. Makes a bigger difference than most people think. NV is pretty good IMO.

Meigs wins 95-69 over Northview, no offense to anyone but it's hard to believe they are 4-0 in thier district really ,is disrict 2 that bad?

outside of Cosby yeah they are pretty bad.

+1

I feel confident Meigs will be playing at the boro.....Now, the big question is can Hampton get it in gear by the time it matters...Can we get healthy and stay healthy....If so, I'm calling for a sub-state rematch at Hampton vs GCA :flower:

Edited by uknoit2

+1

I feel confident Meigs will be playing at the boro.....Now, the big question is can Hampton get it in gear by the time it matters...Can we get healthy and stay healthy....If so, I'm calling for a sub-state rematch at Hampton vs GCA :flower:

Things should be a lot different starting next week.It will take adjustments but should be in rhythm by tournament time.Hopefully no one else quits as it goes along.  

Things should be a lot different starting next week.It will take adjustments but should be in rhythm by tournament time.Hopefully no one else quits as it goes along.  

You know, if one quits because he doesn't love the game (as was the case a couple weeks ago), so be it....Understood.

But if one quits (instead of being thankful they played as much as they did) because injured player(s) return or because  others catch fire, I say "GOODBYE"!

Ned WILL play the best 5, period...Hopefully he'll have 2 or 3 good subs too...And if you're one of those, you'll see plenty of playing time.

I believe the "team" attitude will soon describe this bunch as was true with the football unit. What if one is not "team" centered?  Well, not needed!