Region 1 in A

Roane

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was awful. I expected about a 20 point game. Not 40. 2 got hurt. 1 ejected. Not looking good going forward.

You're a good one, baller.  However, the creek is a rogue state.  Kind of common with those arabs.  All they know is fighting.  They should have made sportiemom cover her face :)  And not only for Islamic reasons :mrgreen:

I still can't figure any of em out! The losses all these teams have are head scratches.

Creeker, we talked about discipline being the thorn keeping Unaka from being and staying good.

An ejection sounds like it's still the thorn.

Hate to hear about the injuries.

Sad news out of Lander country....Hate it for all...Especially the children

Just heard the Sad news,prayers for the Birchfield family. At least the agony is over and time has a way of healing.Breaks my heart none the less.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Hampton is fixing to pull away with district 1 and Cosby still looks like the top in District 2...wasn't sure we would be this year. Same question as always does 2 have anything for 1 come tourny time? Northview and Berean over here are both capable teams. What do you district 1 guys think your top 4 will be come region tourny? I think ours will be

1. Cosby

2. Northview

3. Berean

4. Hancock

Looks like Hampton is fixing to pull away with district 1 and Cosby still looks like the top in District 2...wasn't sure we would be this year. Same question as always does 2 have anything for 1 come tourny time? Northview and Berean over here are both capable teams. What do you district 1 guys think your top 4 will be come region tourny? I think ours will be

1. Cosby

2. Northview

3. Berean

4. Hancock

That is a good question oldeagle.  Current standings in conference play are as follows:

1. Hampton 5-1

2. Cloudland 4-2

3. South Greene 4-2

4. North Greene 3-3

5. Unaka 1-5

6. University High 1-5

Whoever finishes 1 and 2 in conference play will get a bye into the regionals. 3 plays 6 and 4 plays 5 the first games of the District Tournament with their seasons on the line. It will be interesting to see who our 4 teams are. Every team still has 4 conference games left to play.