Smyrna vs Oakland. Round 3

milo118

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't matter what offense your Patriots run. We still have to line up and play assignment football. It's gonna be tough to do that. I know our boys are excited to play against Oakland again. Just hope they can stay off social media this week. Rumor has it that the week leading up to the Blackman game they were on Twitter and other forums making comments. Don't know if it was true. Maybe just tumors. This week needs to be workman like. Head down, stay focused and get prepared to do battle.

Given Smyrna's recent history with Oakland, I doubt that happens

Turner has played well in the playoffs. He has gotten better all season. Decision making has gotten much better as the season has gone on. It will take another effort like last week.

I think this is going to be a great game! If both teams come in ready it's a true toss up! I know Smyrna has gotten better every game that the starters have all been there! According to the Oakland fans the Patriots have improved every game as well! Sounds like to me the team with the least mistakes probably wins. Good luck to both sides and everyone please stay healthy for the next game!

I wouldn't bet a dollar on this game. I think Oakland is that good and Smyrna is just stout enough to win it. Good luck to both MTF and Milo... Wish you both well. I would sure love to be playing one of you next week. If that were to happen , then we did the unthinkable and beat the beast from the east.

I wouldn't bet a dollar on this game. I think Oakland is that good and Smyrna is just stout enough to win it. Good luck to both MTF and Milo... Wish you both well. I would sure love to be playing one of you next week. If that were to happen , then we did the unthinkable and beat the beast from the east.

Something to chew on...  The last time the BFTE lost was December 1, 2012.  Since then they have outscored opponents 1777-401 (average 42-9).