2015 Arby's Classic

snhsraider

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea Patrick doesn't the size but he's a very smart and gritty player with ice water in his veins no moment is to big for him. If he had some one size I bet alot more team would be lining to get him App State offered him tonight.Tee Higgins is a stud he showed it tonight that's forsure. All the starters except #22 and #33 are Crockett boys. The SH teams won State with Pitts in 90 and back to back in like 93 and 94. All I know if I hope we don't see OR till State.

Yea Patrick doesn't the size but he's a very smart and gritty player with ice water in his veins no moment is to big for him. If he had some one size I bet alot more team would be lining to get him App State offered him tonight.Tee Higgins is a stud he showed it tonight that's forsure. All the starters except #22 and #33 are Crockett boys. The SH teams won State with Pitts in 90 and back to back in like 93 and 94. All I know if I hope we don't see OR till State.

To be honest I don't think Good is their best player. I think Day is the better overall player, but that's just my opinion.

I think Crockett might be the first team from upper east tn. that can actually go to the state tournament and compete since Pitts was at Science Hill. What was that 1987?

SH were AAA state champs in 92,94 and 95, I believe. They were even playing for the gold ball after Pitts left. If I'm not mistaken, they played in the championship game in both 99 and 2000, losing to Memphis White Station both years. Mike Poe was the SH coach then. 

Let's be honest here, without the SH transfers, Crockett would be nothing more than a decent basketball team. Yes, they've got several good players but Patrick carries that team on his back. Without him they are nothing special and everyone knows it and those that don't will see it next year when he's gone. Crockett averages 75-85 pts a game and he scores half of them.

I'm not sure who starts for Crockett but the SH transfers are Good, Coleman, the Martin boys and Releford. From what I was told, Good, Coleman and the oldest Martin boy all start.

I think Crockett might be the first team from upper east tn. that can actually go to the state tournament and compete since Pitts was at Science Hill. What was that 1987?

SH won 3 state titles in the 90s. They were also in the final four a couple years ago (the year after Hale and Allen bailed on them) and let a title probably slip away there by blowing a double digit lead.

Yea I feel like they got Beat by Maryville who had Lee Humphries who played on the Gators NC teams in Championship or at least the tournament. Dustin Day is a hooper that's forsure love his low post game that spin move is nice.

Your thinking about 02-03 season when they got beat in the 2nd round of the Arby's by Maryville and Lee Humphries. Greeneville went on that year to pull the upset at Maryville in the sectionals