3A Semifinals: Notre Dame at Alcoa

AlcoaBasketball

Booger will go home a little dissapointed next friday. Great season for your team Booger.

Alcoa just too great on defense.  I think the score will be 28-0.

only way there is dispointment; is if we match up again enough to win it; and give it away to them like we did last year....other than that; no dispointment.......with what we lost last year; we were not even supposed to win the Region...and we didnt win it......the undefeated team we beat 55-27 last week won it.....we will prepare best we can and it will be what it will be....they have 2 advantages on us...... size and all our players that were playin last year, still wear the same jersey number

thanks rebelron; it has been another great season....another good one yourselves.....were just excited as a group to come see that new place the smeltin pot built

Booger just sayin 

Edited by Booger

Have you discovered a thing called the forward pass since last year? Maybe you guys should go ask big brother up the road how it is done? They don't seem to set back offensive football back to the 1920s.

bump

it cost them a championship last year.....they had no choice but to run against ND last year......the QB dint have time to pass last year, and our DB's intercepted everything he tossed......that load of 52 carries that coach of theirs put on that stud RB cost them a championship too....there were no legs left for CPA the next week and when you cant throw.....that means trouble

theyr tossin it a bit more now though

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

Have you discovered a thing called the forward pass since last year? Maybe you guys should go ask big brother up the road how it is done? They don't seem to set back offensive football back to the 1920s.

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but yes they have. In both matches with CAK, the Warriors actually did a pretty nice job of containing the run. I'm not sure of the 2nd game stats, but the first I think Alcoa had about 100 yards on 38 rushes (or in that neighborhood) but Alcoa burned CAK repeatedly with the pass.