Columbia Academy @ Greenback

orngnblk

If Greenback has a kid that is 6"3 200 running a 4.5 then The University of Tennessee needs to offer today. Tennessee has a lot of big receivers and none of them run a 4.5. I'm betting this kid is more along the lines of a 4.75 on a legit combine type time.

Id say he runs around a 4.7. People don't understand how fast a 4.5 really is. Very few guys at the NFL combine run under a 4.5.

I don't understand why HOW FAST matters??For a high school kid he is fast period!

I don't know his speed but he is fast, Especially for this level of football. he is a good ball player and like you said, a very important piece to your team. I think a lot of the trolling comes from his daddy coming on here and blowing things out of proportion. Your son was a great player and yes you were proud and bragged on him as you should have. But you never blew things out of proportion. Speaking of, How is your son these days?