Columbia Academy @ Greenback

orngnblk

S Pitt is always solid year in year out,folks seem to forget that 2013 bluecross bowl U.C. in no way dominated them !!!!!! That being said! ROLL GOLDEN TIDE!!!!!!

You're right. It was a great game. SP's Mr. Football Lankford being about 75% on a bad leg and our best all state lineman not playing cost us big time in that game. We had 3 tough, closely contested losses in Cookeville during our good run.

He is the fastest on our team and no one in our region could catch him.He is in that range i would say.Open field can scoot!!Great size too.

He is the fastest on our team and no one in our region could catch him.He is in that range i would say.Open field can scoot!!Great size too.

Sounds like we might see this fella on Sundays 1 day

Well at 6'3 200 and a sub 4.5 forty like madvegas said........you guys should win those battles in the secondary.

You mean 240 pounds and 4.3 forty. The kid is a good player, but let's be serious. Anderson was a better player. Silvey is a good player, but can you depend on a player that can't abide by the rules and lets your team down?

If Greenback has a kid that is 6"3 200 running a 4.5 then The University of Tennessee needs to offer today. Tennessee has a lot of big receivers and none of them run a 4.5. I'm betting this kid is more along the lines of a 4.75 on a legit combine type time.

Nass you have opened up a can of worms. The kid is a really good Class A player, but one that isn't what the daddy and the Greenback fans claim him to be. I had been told that Satterfield was going to turn Greenback in over this kid, but I guess that never did materialize.  

Edited by EastTennesseeExpert