Columbia Academy @ Greenback

orngnblk

Still scratching my head as to how Columbia academy drives by at least 6 middle tn schools that played in west bracket to go play in the east bracket. Especially teams like Pickett co and Monterey that are on the other side of cookeville having to drive 3 hours for west region games against Jo byrns and ncs

Yes, it is like they put Middle TN in a hat and blindly draw them out and drop them alternately in a bowl.  But I think it must have to do with population census and enrollment as to what path the line is drawn north to south.

Well apparently CA contacted TSSAA to request having our game moved to TN Tech. Too long a drive, no close hotels, GB facilities not up to their liking and they want no GB visitors on their sideline. TSSAA big no unless GB wanted to accommodate. Our admin said no. So if CA wants to play at TN Tech they will have to go through G Nation!

Well apparently CA contacted TSSAA to request having our game moved to TN Tech. Too long a drive, no close hotels, GB facilities not up to their liking and they want no GB visitors on their sideline. TSSAA big no unless GB wanted to accommodate. Our admin said no. So if CA wa nonts to play at TN Tech they will have to go through G Nation!

Well I hate that for them!I got an extra room...NOT!

Well apparently CA contacted TSSAA to request having our game moved to TN Tech. Too long a drive, no close hotels, GB facilities not up to their liking and they want no GB visitors on their sideline. TSSAA big no unless GB wanted to accommodate. Our admin said no. So if CA wants to play at TN Tech they will have to go through G Nation!

That's awesome! Make them travel. Maybe a work study program can help pay for the trip.

You got me wondering now. I thought the 08 team came together pretty good. Hard to compare different era players but matching up some key positions I still like the 08 over this years. I think the Loudon team 08 beat was better than the one this year's team lost to. Just one game but there were a couple of others this year where it looked like GB just mailed it in. Sequoyah was another lackluster performance. I will say this year's team got hot at the right time.  I thought 08 should have had silver, just couldn't shake the big O that year.

That years Oneida team should have had gold, ran over everybody until Trousdale county. A little passing woulda went a long way in the semi's that year. Oh well, what might have been lol.