Oakland @ Maryville

GoPats2019

When your team is eliminated in the 2nd round things like this pop into one's mind and ends up on CoachT... It's ok Fulton. How's basketball coming so far? Yall and Austin East have pretty good basketball programs to be so far East :mrgreen:

Don't worry, in a couple of weeks "Da Haven" will be joining us in the same fashion. Enjoy the ride!

Can Oakland put the ball in the air and be successful ?

If not could be a long night ......

Think the Oakland D will present more a challenge than BHS

The Oakland D will be the best defense Maryville has faced all year. Scoring will be a challenge. 

Question for all the Rutherford County folks.... where in the heck do you get these monster lineman that virtually every school in your county have an abundance of? 

Last time was a fluke with a dirty ref but whatever you say! Absolutely loved the effort of your offense, especially the RB in that game! Kudos minus the shadiness!

I wonder if GQ feels it was all on the refs call or if MD's 300 yds and 5 tds played any part in it? Just curious if he shares the same thoughts as the fan base...

Can Oakland put the ball in the air and be successful ?

If not could be a long night ......

Think the Oakland D will present more a challenge than BHS

66 Eye've seed plentee ov Okelund throwin' tha bawl.....Dumps and waggulls and verticull paisses two #7 and othurs....Uhgreed my soresees tell me thair tha best D inn RuCo and eye thaink thay mite bee evurbit az goodur az laist yeer.... :popcorneater:

I wonder if GQ feels it was all on the refs call or if MD's 300 yds and 5 tds played any part in it? Just curious if he shares the same thoughts as the fan base...

Despite a great night for your running back the fact remains it took a rogue official to keep Whitehaven in the game. I don't care if the RB gain 500 yards...in the end we all saw what happen.