Oakland @ Maryville

GoPats2019

After seeing the Blackman game the key to this game will be the Oakland secondary and if the y can prevent to deep ball. I have no doubt that Oakland's defensive line can stop the run of Maryville. Stopping the big plays will be the key to this one. Oakland's team is much better than the Blackman team by far.. 

According to the regular season match up.....they were not much better. Better...yes....much- no.

After seeing the Blackman game the key to this game will be the Oakland secondary and if the y can prevent to deep ball. I have no doubt that Oakland's defensive line can stop the run of Maryville. Stopping the big plays will be the key to this one. Oakland's team is much better than the Blackman team by far.. 

that's a very huge statement!!! slow down, maybe-stop, don't think so.   

Being a Riverdale fan has nothing to do with this. For you football geniuses, Stop is a general term which would include slow down in a real world. I keep forgetting how literal some people think on here. The one thing for sure is that if Maryviile thinks they are looking at another Blackman defense they would be making a big mistake overlooking Oakland..Despite some people playing it down they are a lot better than Blackman. Led the division in fewest yards gained on the ground. Led the division in sacks. Held the top rushing 4A school in the state to minus 4 yards rushing in the game....they are good!!

Being a Riverdale fan has nothing to do with this. For you football geniuses, Stop is a general term which would include slow down in a real world. I keep forgetting how literal some people think on here. The one thing for sure is that if Maryviile thinks they are looking at another Blackman defense they would be making a big mistake overlooking Oakland..Despite some people playing it down they are a lot better than Blackman. Led the division in fewest yards gained on the ground. Led the division in sacks. Held the top rushing 4A school in the state to minus 4 yards rushing in the game....they are good!!

Just curious...Mr. Genius.....did anyone say they were not? Every team at this stage is pretty darn good. 

First let us start off by saying following. If you want to be the man, you have to beat the man.  Until someone beats Maryville, they are the undisputed champs.  If I am Oakland, I have nothing to lose, so leave it on the field. If  I am Blackman or a Blackman fan, I would keep my opinions to myself.  Sometimes it is better to be humble when you have been annihilated.

say what you mean and mean what you say.  don't get offensive when somebody pulls out one of your own quotes and disagrees with it. btw slowing down a team's run game is a whole lot different than stopping a team's run game-just saying!!!