Marion Co @ Hampton (Ross Man vs That Lunsford Man)

Roy Dillard

Marion has very good team speed. As a neutral party though I'm out. Even with a healthy jones I'm not watching a game be ruined by incompetent refs. Good luck the rest of the way. Safe travels Marion fans when you all head out tonight.

I'm not there. Curious what you mean about the refs. Holding? Personal fouls? What?

I'm not there. Curious what you mean about the refs. Holding? Personal fouls? What?

not making obvious calls, there was a terrible call on an onside kick. Basically they got together and said we don't know what to do just give the ball too Marion. Surprised Mike didn't get 15 on it. I'm sure there were some bad ones on Marion's side too but they are just bad. They shouldn't be handling a semi final game.

I'm not there but I would call that unusual. MC is physical but not dirty. You wouldn't like the way Tyner or Boyd plays ball either.

I saw at least 4. Only 1 got called. I understand the first it was taunting but in an emotional game I get not giving that call. The second one should of been called but I did see the ref say something to him about it. Third one got called. Next play should of been another and it wasn't called. Emotional game tho it's going to happen