Marion Co @ Hampton (Ross Man vs That Lunsford Man)

Roy Dillard

Oh, there is black pearl.....look, he came out to talk after sp had a decent season. Funny, we didnt hear much from you last year. Maybe coach hicks can turn that bball program around. Hey, yall were picked ahead of whitwell i think. Surely you can beat richard hardy though.....lol

I don't agree with Black Pearl's antics, but please don't make him mad. He would seek you out and it would be really bad. He's a bad bad man. As for basketball? Who cares? I don't. The world created one sport and the ball isn't round.

I don't agree with Black Pearl's antics, but please don't make him mad. He would seek you out and it would be really bad. He's a bad bad man. As for basketball? Who cares? I don't. The world created one sport and the ball isn't round.

Dad burnit Barney, Yous coming along, them round balls is fer them fellers with small balls or No balls.

That being said, we run the same defense that grace did. I sure hope we run it better than they did. If we playcall like we did last night then it will be a long game for us and we wont get close to the dogs.

LLP let me ask you a question. Are you questioning the SOS play calling? I garuntee you are. You think im joking but im not.