Marion Co @ Hampton (Ross Man vs That Lunsford Man)

Roy Dillard

LLP let me ask you a question. Are you questioning the SOS play calling? I garuntee you are. You think im joking but im not.

He doesnt call the offensive plays roy, you know that being a booster of the school. They know more than i do about what it takes to win but it sure gets frustrating watching the same three plays. One pass to the middle friday......one touchdown.

They may destroy us, but it wont be because of conditioning. The boys are in shape, and the practices are more intense than most games and they lift on fridays as well. They got winded against boyd but that was because our offense kept going three and out and our defense couldnt get off the field. If you all do that then the odds will be in your favor.

He doesnt call the offensive plays roy, you know that being a booster of the school. They know more than i do about what it takes to win but it sure gets frustrating watching the same three plays. One pass to the middle friday......one touchdown.

LLP what kind of mess is this? The SOS is the durn head coach. If he doesnt like the durn plays his offence coach is calling he should fix it. I garuntee you if that Kiffin man is calling some mess that Saban man doesnt like he will correct him. Let me ask to another question. Why does the SOS make those boys lift a bunch of weight on Friday? They will be real tired by game time. He should make them lift through Thursday real hard then just rest on Friday. You think im joking but im not.

LLP what kind of mess is this? The SOS is the durn head coach. If he doesnt like the durn plays his offence coach is calling he should fix it. I garuntee you if that Kiffin man is calling some mess that Saban man doesnt like he will correct him. Let me ask to another question. Why does the SOS make those boys lift a bunch of weight on Friday? They will be real tired by game time. He should make them lift through Thursday real hard then just rest on Friday. You think im joking but im not.

Who else lifts on fridays?

We will need hope and a little luck on Friday to pull out a victory. The Boyd team that best us was not the same team that lost to tyner. When good teams play anything can happen and best team does not always win. Just glad we are still playing. We are just trying to prove that region 3 was best region in 2a football. Thankful buc fans standing with us cheering for us to win

I thought Bassy liked Coach Ross a lot but you seem to more. You compared him to Bellichek a couple weeks ago and now you compare him to Saban. Wow!! Lifting on Fridays seems to be working don't ya think??

Yep hope is what you need to dream of a late run by the bucs. Hope is what boyd has when they pull off a regular season victory over MC just to end up watching MC late round postseason games on the fence.

Edit: y'all need to get it done and I hope you do. If you don't the only thing anyone will remember is we finished with 1 loss and you finished with 2.

Scoreboard

Edited by orangeslice13

I thought Bassy liked Coach Ross a lot but you seem to more. You compared him to Bellichek a couple weeks ago and now you compare him to Saban. Wow!! Lifting on Fridays seems to be working don't ya think??

I give Bassy crap about his love for coach Ross too. It's pretty clear that he's a good coach and to say otherwise is silly. Good luck Friday night. Pulling for you and would go watch if it wasn't so far away.

I give Bassy crap about his love for coach Ross too. It's pretty clear that he's a good coach and to say otherwise is silly. Good luck Friday night. Pulling for you and would go watch if it wasn't so far away.

Thanks Slice. We will need some luck I believe. I've seen enough on film of these guys to know they are pretty good. We will have to play our best game of the year to stay in this one.

Thanks Slice. We will need some luck I believe. I've seen enough on film of these guys to know they are pretty good. We will have to play our best game of the year to stay in this one.

I've now watched a little as well. I think you stay in it, no problem. It could come right down to the end again. I think Jasper (why do y'all hate being called Jasper?) wins a very close hard fought game