Marion Co @ Hampton (Ross Man vs That Lunsford Man)

Roy Dillard

The points stats are interesting, but maybe meaningless. I'd be curious to know how many of those points give up were against 2nd or 3rd string in garbage time. Also, how many games for each team were blowouts and coaches let off the gas to be good sports?

not sure about hampton but mcs first team in the regular season only played a full game once and that was against boyd. Over half of their games they were out at halftime, or after the first drive of the third qtr. Sp game they playe a little longer because they had some success on our defense in the first half. Im sure hampton is the same. There were quite a few points scored on the young ones as well. Should be a good game, hopefully we can make hampton double their punting output for the year. Interesting thing will be does marion go at the fast pace no huddle pace that they like or do they try to shorten the game a bit.

Won't be any prediction from me this week,I think both teams have a chance and its the 4th round.Both teams are good and that's the reason their the last 2 left  in the east. I think Marion Co has a great program and a classy one to go with it. Its funny how these 2 things seem to go together. Look forward to meeting some of you fellers. Great fan base. We have a ton in common and I'll be pulling for the winner the next round.

Won't be any prediction from me this week,I think both teams have a chance and its the 4th round.Both teams are good and that's the reason their the last 2 left in the east. I think Marion Co has a great program and a classy one to go with it. Its funny how these 2 things seem to go together. Look forward to meeting some of you fellers. Great fan base. We have a ton in common and I'll be pulling for the winner the next round.

You won't get to meet Truth. He'll stand next to you then leave as soon as he figures out who you are.