Marion Co @ Hampton (Ross Man vs That Lunsford Man)

Roy Dillard

You Hampton folks....does anyone know whatever happened to the big linemen y'all had when you played at SP in the semis in 07? I think his name was Stephen Roop?? He was a big boy.

As for this game, Jasper can beat you running or passing. Their qb is a huge dual threat for them.

Yes, he can. That kid is special. He totally changed the game last night for them vs Tyner. I can say this without hesitation. Without him Marion doesn't win that game last night. He's a difference maker.

Come on Dogs go get another 1 this week. Y'all are making all of region 1 proud. I told some old players from back in mid 2000's that played aginst some of yalls better teams from then that this Hampton team was special. They couldn't imagine yall being better than yall were then. I think you're making believers out of em! I'm very Happy and excited for my friends in Hampton!

Good guy right there!

Yes, he can. That kid is special. He totally changed the game last night for them vs Tyner. I can say this without hesitation. Without him Marion doesn't win that game last night. He's a difference maker.

Hampton has a QB that is special too! He can do it with his arm amd his feet. Plus he is a student of the game he understands whats happening on the field! With that being said we have a running game thats second to none with 2 special backs and a Oline that wants to run the ball! So we haven't had to pass as much but we are more than capable.

Hampton has a QB that is special too! He can do it with his arm amd his feet. Plus he is a student of the game he understands whats happening on the field! With that being said we have a running game thats second to none with 2 special backs and a Oline that wants to run the ball! So we haven't had to pass as much but we are more than capable.

Marion County is a mirror image of what you're saying. They have some really good elusive RBs. The defense doesn't allow much and they special teams? Well, let's just say that they help them win a lot of games. Teams kick the ball to Henderson and it's in the end zone the other way. I said it most of the season. I really believe the three teams from region 3 and Hampton were the top 4 teams in the east this season. This should be another good game. I believe you will have to find a way to beat Marion in a Shootout to beat them. I believe they are good for 28-35 points against you.

Come on Dogs go get another 1 this week. Y'all are making all of region 1 proud. I told some old players from back in mid 2000's that played aginst some of yalls better teams from then that this Hampton team was special. They couldn't imagine yall being better than yall were then. I think you're making believers out of em! I'm very Happy and excited for my friends in Hampton!

You've always been a dandy in my book and I think you for you're kind words.