Peabody vs NCS

PeabodyPride

If you all only knew half of what you THINK you know about each of the boys on the NCS team you be ashamed of all the trash you have talked. That "Givens" boy, his brother went to school there as well. So speak what you know.. support your team stop bashing each other.

Who bashed Mr.Givens? I spoke of him but didn't bash. If I hurt your feelings then I sorry

Glad to see a true 1A county school having a chance this year, Great job Peabody putting out the most advantaged school in the state, Union City, Now the question remains, will NCS run Bituli?   1700 yds rushing as a sophmore, 6'3" 230 lbs .  It will not matter as long as they keep winning but if they lose friday its going to be a real head scratcher.  Running a 300 lb fullback every now and then instead of having his hand on the ground every play on offense is another head scratcher.  You can beat little sisters of the poor or Miss Ann's Monkey Tree with this kind of coaching but its not been good enough to get them to finals yet, i suspect that will be the same this year.

Big Dan!I was wondering when yo would show up. Guess what? Peabody is an open enrollment county tool. LOL.

Who bashed Mr.Givens? I spoke of him but didn't bash. If I hurt your feelings then I sorry

I didn't say anyone bashed Givens, I am talking in general,was not talking to any specific. I will say you all talk about buying this one and buying that one! What I am saying get the facts straight do more research about our school and the CHILDREN you speak off. If neither one of the teams where worth a crap then they wouldn't be where they are. That's all I am saying.

If you all only knew half of what you THINK you know about each of the boys on the NCS team you be ashamed of all the trash you have talked. That "Givens" boy, his brother went to school there as well. So speak what you know.. support your team stop bashing each other.

No one has said A thing about players from them,now on the vice versa a lil different

I didn't say anyone bashed Givens, I am talking in general,was not talking to any specific. I will say you all talk about buying this one and buying that one! What I am saying get the facts straight do more research about our school and the CHILDREN you speak off. If neither one of the teams where worth a crap then they wouldn't be where they are. That's all I am saying.

I havnt mentioned bought or recruit or anything else disrespectful so get your facts straight. I brought up Givens out of respect. And seeing as how I mentioned his name and then you did to so I figured you was talking to me.

I am a Peabody Alumni. I played under Haney. my dad and Haney played football together in Milan under John tucker. Coach Haney is now the principal of Peabody. My great uncle which is my grandmothers brother played for Peabody back when they were in the conference. He was actually inducted in to the hall of fame. Anyways point is Peabody does have a long football history.

any of u peabody guys heard of or remember Chuck Harrison......

Edited by wboro33