Peabody vs NCS

PeabodyPride

Just a fact they never ran their best player and still beat you by 14, that would be like Ya'll playing the whole game and not letting Rice touch it. Please, Peabody faced something no one else has had to. Don't say you are better than them when you were sitting home tonight. I would be sorta embarrassed to lose a playoff game and have the other team never use their best player.

Just a fact they never ran their best player and still beat you by 14, that would be like Ya'll playing the whole game and not letting Rice touch it. Please, Peabody faced something no one else has had to. Don't say you are better than them when you were sitting home tonight. I would be sorta embarrassed to lose a playoff game and have the other team never use their best player.

I'll let you believe that theory, pal! No doubt NCS is best team but Wayne County gave them all they wanted while shooting themselves in the foot. Enjoy your gold but don't crap on Wayne County when we both know the outcome could've been different.😃

Edited by ironmike2021

Not an NCS Fan pulled for ya'll last week pulled for Peabody this week. But yes it could have been very different,  NCS  DID NOT RUN THEIR BEST PLAYER AGAINST YOU.  They did against Peabody.  Your little guys were tough but would have been trucked by Bituli,  I knew coming home that the Wayne co faithful would see this score and think they were better than Peabody.  You aren't, had they ran Bituli it would have been out of hand early.  Nothing to be ashamed of he is one of the best players in the state.  How do you explain them not giving him one carry against Wayne co?  its simple , they knew they didn't have to

I'll let you believe that theory, pal! No doubt NCS is best team but Wayne County gave them all they wanted while shooting themselves in the foot. Enjoy your gold but don't crap on Wayne County when we both know the outcome could've been different.😃

man its time to move on.wc lost to a better team.ncs didn't play their best game against wc or use their two best players on off.and still won.congratulate to ncs on a great year.go win the gold.

Not an NCS Fan pulled for ya'll last week pulled for Peabody this week. But yes it could have been very different, NCS DID NOT RUN THEIR BEST PLAYER AGAINST YOU. They did against Peabody. Your little guys were tough but would have been trucked by Bituli, I knew coming home that the Wayne co faithful would see this score and think they were better than Peabody. You aren't, had they ran Bituli it would have been out of hand early. Nothing to be ashamed of he is one of the best players in the state. How do you explain them not giving him one carry against Wayne co? its simple , they knew they didn't have to

+100. Now go win it all NCS!

Not an NCS Fan pulled for ya'll last week pulled for Peabody this week. But yes it could have been very different, NCS DID NOT RUN THEIR BEST PLAYER AGAINST YOU. They did against Peabody. Your little guys were tough but would have been trucked by Bituli, I knew coming home that the Wayne co faithful would see this score and think they were better than Peabody. You aren't, had they ran Bituli it would have been out of hand early. Nothing to be ashamed of he is one of the best players in the state. How do you explain them not giving him one carry against Wayne co? its simple , they knew they didn't have to

What did running Bituli on offense matter? Wayne County scored 3 times, and as far as I can remember NCS played Bituli and the rest of their best players on Defense against Wayne County. What NCS does on Offense only tells half of the story.

Wayne County scored 3 times on offense!!! You idiot! If Wayne county holds on to the ball they have a chance at the end! If you want to say NCS didn't play their best Wayne County didn't play anywhere near their best! Lol and if you want to say that NCS didn't even run 35 against Wayne county, then it is what it is. Sounds like a coaching problem in my opinion. But I guess they didn't play him on defense either? Lol

once he gets to the endzone they cant give it to him again, that's where he ended up almost every carry , I think he had 5 TDs tonight. 3 rushng on maybe 6 carries

He ran the ball 3 times, scored twice. Caught one ball and scored. Picked one off and took it to the house. All the over rated BS should be done. The run he broke outside was pretty special.

They were determined bunch tonight.

As for McGraw, if he ran or caught the ball 15-20 times a game, you would have to give him 2 trophies. Best offensive weapon in 1A, hands down IMO.

BigDan was impressed at the coaching staff of Wayne co and the adjustments they made.  Had a chance to score another .  Peabody panicked and went 5 wide which was a disaster.  I think what you are not getting is that had Brothers chose to use Bituli and McGraw the way did tonight you might have still got 21 but they would have had 50.  He won both games which is the goal so I guess you cant argue with his method.  But its not as simple as NCS didn't play as well against Wayne co  and played better against Peabody.  He apparently thought he could beat wayne co and not show his best stuff.  Since Peabody is probably better than Greenback he turned the horses loose on Peabody.  Every drive would have ended in a td fairly quickly had he pounded Bituli.  You faced an NCS that was holding back for the next game.