Peabody vs NCS

PeabodyPride

Hey man congrats. I was pulling for you guys. I have my reasons. Glad to see you guys in the big game. I know you asked 89 about the championship match up but if you don't mind I will give you my opinion. I said last week's game against WC was the real state title game and it was. It may be an early struggle witH GB next week but you guys will mercy rule them. The Eagles are just flying too high right now and it's your year. Congrats.

Swo, I have always respected your opinion, your team, and your post. But your sour grapes are becoming very discrediting.

NCS would have beaten the breaks off UC as well this year IF they had made it this far.

Objective? you're not too sharp are you 1962? The part where SWO talks about "his reasons" is his admission that he is not objective. The reason he is barking about Wayne co being the championship game is to take a swipe at Peabody cause Peabody beat union city. For the last two years SWO has been mr self righteous, chastising those that expressed their sour grapes when they lost, well , now that his team lost he seems quite sour. Sour enough to back an evil private over good ol small town rural football. I could see thru his BS all along.

+1000

I took a few things away from lastnight. First of all anyone who says #35 is not the real deal is crazy-he showed it lastnight, Peabody's offensive line's pass protection really impressed me with handling 56 and 35 blitzes better than I thought they would, NCS stopped the run and then shut down Malone from there which was big, Wayne County still in my opinion has one of the best defenses in 1A football, also I guess I better eat some crow-Coach Brothers really impressed me lastnight with utilizing his talent when he needed it and man it showed a difference.

Glad I made it to Nashville for this one and got to watch the game with my Wayne County buddies, it's a shame that Horse didn't wanna come talk to us... Congrats NCS from Houston County

Objective? you're not too sharp are you 1962? The part where SWO talks about "his reasons" is his admission that he is not objective. The reason he is barking about Wayne co being the championship game is to take a swipe at Peabody cause Peabody beat union city. For the last two years SWO has been mr self righteous, chastising those that expressed their sour grapes when they lost, well , now that his team lost he seems quite sour. Sour enough to back an evil private over good ol small town rural football. I could see thru his BS all along.

Minus the "Evil Private" part, I concur.

+1

But SWO's is so hypocritical that it kind of makes my skin crawl.  He has sat on his lofty perch and cast dispersions upon all who dared question the system. His hubris came from knowing he held the greatest advantage in the state and he believed he could not be beat, even by the privates.  So he would dismiss those that thought the system was flawed as whiners.  Then little ol Peabody stepped up and SWOs world came crashing down.  He must have asked himself, "How could this happen, we created a fool proof system to dominate the little 1a schools?" Then he fires up the computer and starts taking shots at Peabody,  I guess if the Philistines would have had the "T" they would have got online and complained that David was really not the toughest Jew Goliath had faced