Peabody vs NCS

PeabodyPride

Congrats NCS. You guys were clearly the better team and the best team we faced this season.

I would also like to give a tip of the hat to the NCS fans and gate workers for the outstanding hospitality. You folks are a class act.

Congratulations Peabody Golden Tide players, coaches, band, and faculty on a great season as well.

NCS linemen were winning on the line of scrimmage and no linebacker play, out of Peabody, what so ever. I thought the LB's were animals? I guess not. I hope everyone acts right after the game. Reputation of the Peabody players as of late has not been that of a true winner.

Are you STILL bitter we fired that "coach" a few years back? Haters gonna hate I guess.

Sometimes you could have cashed in on an opportunity, sometimes you can make an adjustment, and sometimes you just plain ole get whipped by a better team.  If any UC or Dresden fans wonder, I don't think any 1-A team in the state could have handled NCS tonight. Congrats to the Eagles.  Amazing.  As for Peabody, I haven't seen many kids or fans with a never-say-die attitude like Trenton.  Down 35-7 at one point, and still cheering and yelling encouragement with the band banging loudly.  Great year Tide!   This group of young men have proven they are an elite team in two different classes the past two seasons.

+1

We support our Tidemen no matter what we face! We lost, but I still say Roll Tide!

Kind of a shame that Peabody goes down, most 1a schools that make it this far have an advantage like Union city or the privates.  haven't done an indepth look at Gibson county schools but it appears on the surface to be a legit 1a school.  Not one that pulls from all over the county or from a city of 15000 folks like UC.  The win over UC had to be sweet.  Now poor greenback has to face this squad.  Unfortunately for greenback the rules will change next year and NCS will be fighting it out in D2.  Then UC will be left as a 4a team still playing in 1a , hard to make enough rules to stop all the cheating.  #UCbiggestadvantageinstate

Kind of a shame that Peabody goes down, most 1a schools that make it this far have an advantage like Union city or the privates. haven't done an indepth look at Gibson county schools but it appears on the surface to be a legit 1a school. Not one that pulls from all over the county or from a city of 15000 folks like UC. The win over UC had to be sweet. Now poor greenback has to face this squad. Unfortunately for greenback the rules will change next year and NCS will be fighting it out in D2. Then UC will be left as a 4a team still playing in 1a , hard to make enough rules to stop all the cheating. #UCbiggestadvantageinstate

A lot of rural schools feel your pain but you can't call it cheating. Unfair advantage though but the rule book doesn't police it.

Kind of a shame that Peabody goes down, most 1a schools that make it this far have an advantage like Union city or the privates. haven't done an indepth look at Gibson county schools but it appears on the surface to be a legit 1a school. Not one that pulls from all over the county or from a city of 15000 folks like UC. The win over UC had to be sweet. Now poor greenback has to face this squad. Unfortunately for greenback the rules will change next year and NCS will be fighting it out in D2. Then UC will be left as a 4a team still playing in 1a , hard to make enough rules to stop all the cheating. #UCbiggestadvantageinstate

And you know what big danny? There ain't nothing you can do about it. BWAHAHAHAHA. I'm so glad we get to be a sore spot for you. It makes my year every time you start your squalling. We ain't even in it and you are still whining. You can keep on, its comical for me now. I enjoy knowing that we cause you so much frustration. Keep it coming.

Finally home! Just wanna say congrats to NCS on a great game, now finish it with the gold! Peabody boys played hard but were just outmatched, congrats to yall on turning your season around and beating UC and Dresden and making it to the semifinals, nothing to be ashamed of with y'all's season. Both teams fans were very good sports and respectful, talked to some on both sides and nothing but kind words from everybody.

Will you get a chance to watch some GB file?  Want to know what you think about the championship match-up.

Will you get a chance to watch some GB file? Want to know what you think about the championship match-up.

Hey man congrats. I was pulling for you guys. I have my reasons. Glad to see you guys in the big game. I know you asked 89 about the championship match up but if you don't mind I will give you my opinion. I said last week's game against WC was the real state title game and it was. It may be an early struggle witH GB next week but you guys will mercy rule them. The Eagles are just flying too high right now and it's your year. Congrats.

Hey man congrats. I was pulling for you guys. I have my reasons. Glad to see you guys in the big game. I know you asked 89 about the championship match up but if you don't mind I will give you my opinion. I said last week's game against WC was the real state title game and it was. It may be an early struggle witH GB next week but you guys will mercy rule them. The Eagles are just flying too high right now and it's your year. Congrats.

Thanks.  And always want to hear what you have to say too.  Only a few guys on here worth paying attention to and you're one of them.  Very few can get on here and be objective.

Objective? you're not too sharp are you 1962? The part where SWO talks about "his reasons" is his admission that he is not objective.  The reason he is barking about Wayne co being the championship game is to take a swipe at Peabody cause Peabody beat union city. For the last two years SWO has been mr self righteous, chastising those that expressed their sour grapes when they lost, well , now that his team lost he seems quite sour.   Sour enough to back an evil private over good ol small town rural football.  I could see thru his BS all along.

Edited by bigdanteague

Thanks.  And always want to hear what you have to say too.  Only a few guys on here worth paying attention to and you're one of them.  Very few can get on here and be objective.

Ill go ahead and eat mine, You guys were by far the best team on the field last night. Congrats to you guys, Got my respect. Ill be pullin for you next week. Good luck guys.