Region 6-5A (old9-AAA and 12AAA)

GWAVE1

Funny you say that because that's what everyone is doing at the next levels as well. MJ runs a spread offense and would love to get it to athletes in space, if they had any.

That's the advantage metro has. Why would they not take advantage of that?

Thanks for agreeing atleast, we don't have many athletes because we're not an inner city program.... Make sense? People hate to look at reality.

Goldenbears in one thought you say CR is typical metro. Give the ball to the athlete and let him go. Next you say MJ doesn't have many athletes because it is not an inner city school. CR is not an inner city school either yet they have many athletes. Just saying. Most good coaches at every level find ways to get their best athletes the ball. If your school doesn't do that then I would be shocked. Winners always want the ball. 

Goldenbears in one thought you say CR is typical metro. Give the ball to the athlete and let him go. Next you say MJ doesn't have many athletes because it is not an inner city school. CR is not an inner city school either yet they have many athletes. Just saying. Most good coaches at every level find ways to get their best athletes the ball. If your school doesn't do that then I would be shocked. Winners always want the ball.

My goodness what do you think I meant by inner city! Let's not play dumb

• Upvote 1

Goldenbears why don't you just say what you mean. At least then you will make a little sense. Back to the topic I think it will be interesting to see what CR does in the second year of the staff. I think the region is pretty much up for grabs.

People hate the truth, therefor I try to keep a muzzle on my mouth every once in a while. After all we don't need anyone going through too much Kleenex now do we? Lol

Sometimes the truth hurts. However I think you are wrong in this case. Athletes are athletes. To my knowledge it doesn't have much to do with where you come from, your ethnic background, your socio-economic status, etc. The best athletes are those with great work ethic, listen to coaches, they help their teammates, and they usually have some God given talent. I know several inner city kids that are athletes and I know some country boys that are athletes too. 

How does this region stack up. 

Sometimes the truth hurts. However I think you are wrong in this case. Athletes are athletes. To my knowledge it doesn't have much to do with where you come from, your ethnic background, your socio-economic status, etc. The best athletes are those with great work ethic, listen to coaches, they help their teammates, and they usually have some God given talent. I know several inner city kids that are athletes and I know some country boys that are athletes too.

How does this region stack up.

Yes because Red Boiling Springs would trounce Cane Ridge lol very likely

If the Bears lose it's because they have no athletes, if they win it's due to superior coaching. Funny when Roger was the HC they had about the same mix of players as they have now and they won big. Funny how their freshman and JV teams win most of their games but when the same players play on the varsity they all of a sudden become unathletic. Current team members should be insulted by these comments.

Trying to get back on topic. 

1. Hendersonville-Great system with coaches and players.

2-4 could go anyway. I see it as:

2. CR-they should improve and I think Hillsboro will be slightly down.

3. Hillsboro

4. Beech

5. SC

6. Gallatin-These two could switch and if they could pull an upset be in top four. 

7. And 8. Will have no chance but HL then Glencliff.

If the Bears lose it's because they have no athletes, if they win it's due to superior coaching. Funny when Roger was the HC they had about the same mix of players as they have now and they won big. Funny how their freshman and JV teams win most of their games but when the same players play on the varsity they all of a sudden become unathletic. Current team members should be insulted by these comments.

I'll agree with they had the same mix of players, but not as many Playmakers! Big difference there my friend