WHITEHAVEN VS RAVENWOOD

lasal2000

Hats goes off to ravenwood. Well coached, well respected program........... I can't put it in my mind to say the team was "better" but I will say that they were better tonight. When it counted... A few timely plays for ravenwood. A 55 yarder, and a kickoff return before the half.. Gave them momemtum. Whitehaven played a great game. RAVENWOOD just won the "big play battle ".... I hope they beat Maryville this year. That ravenwood defense....... Controlled the run very well. Proud of you guys................ #11 will be back next year.......... #23 for ravenwood is awesome. Two evenly matched defenses. But one smarter coach........

As for the haven, we had our chances...... A blank redzone trip....... A few dropped pics, an untimely pass interference call.. 3 defensive pass interference mo calls where ravenwoods defenders didn't attemp to make a play on the ball. But you have to take the goods with the bass. And our season ha ended yet again tonight but this time

On the road. Sometimes just sometimes I wish I was still out there lol. Also the fanbase for whitehaven is horrible smh..... Ravenwood can we learn from

You all.. Please lol thanks...

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are my thoughts from being there:

Whitehaven just lost to a bunch of undersized kids with one main athlete who basically won the game for them. Ravenwood had virtually no run game all night except for a couple of plays and the Whitehaven front dominated. As for the Whitehaven offense it might be some of the worst play calls I've ever seen... You have huge receivers that can go up and get the ball and you didn't throw it to them? The run game gets stuffed and you don't adjust to and continue to get stuffed.. Also the penalties hurt them but in the end both of these teams were playing for 2nd place in 6A

Hats goes off to ravenwood. Well coached, well respected program........... I can't put it in my mind to say the team was "better" but I will say that they were better tonight. When it counted... A few timely plays for ravenwood. A 55 yarder, and a kickoff return before the half.. Gave them momemtum. Whitehaven played a great game. RAVENWOOD just won the "big play battle ".... I hope they beat Maryville this year. That ravenwood defense....... Controlled the run very well. Proud of you guys................ #11 will be back next year.......... #23 for ravenwood is awesome. Two evenly matched defenses. But one smarter coach........

As for the haven, we had our chances...... A blank redzone trip....... A few dropped pics, an untimely pass interference call.. 3 defensive pass interference mo calls where ravenwoods defenders didn't attemp to make a play on the ball. But you have to take the goods with the bass. And our season ha ended yet again tonight but this time

On the road. Sometimes just sometimes I wish I was still out there lol. Also the fanbase for whitehaven is horrible smh..... Ravenwood can we learn from

You all.. Please lol thanks...

Did y'all bring more than 20?

Here are my thoughts from being there:

Whitehaven just lost to a bunch of undersized kids with one main athlete who basically won the game for them. Ravenwood had virtually no run game all night except for a couple of plays and the Whitehaven front dominated. As for the Whitehaven offense it might be some of the worst play calls I've ever seen... You have huge receivers that can go up and get the ball and you didn't throw it to them? The run game gets stuffed and you don't adjust to and continue to get stuffed.. Also the penalties hurt them but in the end both of these teams were playing for 2nd place in 6A

SF32 I liked your statement right till the very last 6 words! Whether this is true or not that was a classless statement! These kids play this game with everything they have in them and you basically crapped on that! How about a little respect for them and their coaches they just earned their right to play for a Championship!

Edited by oldfan41

SF32 I liked your statement right till the very last 6 words! Whether this is true or not that was a classless statement! These kids play this game with everything they have in them and you basically crapped on that! How about a little respect for them and their coaches they just earned their right to play for a Championship!

I didn't mean to disrespect them or you.. Just stating that maryville will most likely win