WHITEHAVEN VS RAVENWOOD

lasal2000

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well she did work in a nursery, so has plenty of experience with whiny children.  Ask her to help you with your spelling while she's there.

Give him a break. This is his third try at 4th grade.

To be fair, he didn't fail. The teachers just didn't do enough to help him learn. No doubt that he has the most academic talent of any kid in the school. Well, any school for that matter. Its just that the teachers don't know how to teach.

Just giving you a hard time BHS. No ill will intended.

Respect is a hard thing to achieve in football. White haven have earned it through continuous success. The talent pool in the Haven is ridiculously rich in speed, size, and overall athleticism. They should compete for state year in year out. The only problem tends to be certain fans of the haven that have a sort of egotistical approach about their team. "It's never what the other team does successfully, perhaps just what Whitehaven does wrong" basically certain fans never admit defeat to the team that just beat them. Whether the excuse is coaching or that one play where a Whitehaven kid missed a tackle. Blah blah blah. More respect could be given to the Haven if they were more humble on this message board. Real Talk.

It's a GOT D@M Message board.

Anyone that hates me or The Whitehaven Program due to ME is an eFFe'n Idiot. I'm going to stay like this on this MESSAGE BOARD! If you ever want to meet me here's what you do, go deep in the Playoffs, Look out for a #12 letter man jacket or whatever I'm wearing on a 5'8" 180+ lbs frame. As of now, Ravenwood had #23 and #54 that kept them in the game but in reality we could have and should have won but as I stated way early on this thread we needed to score Minimum 21 POINTS to win... Our Offense, once again (White Station quarterfinals 2009, Smyrna semifinals 2010, Maryville Title game 2011, Ravenwood 2014 & 2015 semifinals) didn't get it done. I'm blaming coaching.

If we would have went into halftime 13-3 or better yet 21-3 (goal line stop, we could have thrown a FADE to Kerrick Once or nah smh) we cruise to the Finals BUT as I SAW COMING offensively we didn't get it done on the level necessary to win.

MJ, we got the job done against yall EVERY TIME... Thanks for making us look good    :thumb:

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

Give him a break. This is his third try at 4th grade.

To be fair, he didn't fail. The teachers just didn't do enough to help him learn. No doubt that he has the most academic talent of any kid in the school. Well, any school for that matter. Its just that the teachers don't know how to teach.

Just giving you a hard time BHS. No ill will intended.

That was almost funny... Try again 

It's a GOT D@M Message board.

Anyone that hates me or The Whitehaven Program due to ME is an eFFe'n Idiot. I'm going to stay like this on this MESSAGE BOARD! If you ever want to meet me here's what you do, go deep in the Playoffs, Look out for a #12 letter man jacket or whatever I'm wearing on a 5'8" 180+ lbs frame. As of now, Ravenwood had #23 and #54 that kept them in the game but in reality we could have and should have won but as I stated way early on this thread we needed to score Minimum 21 POINTS to win... Our Offense, once again (White Station quarterfinals 2009, Smyrna semifinals 2010, Maryville Title game 2011, Ravenwood 2014 & 2015 semifinals) didn't get it done. I'm blaming coaching.

If we would have went into halftime 13-3 or better yet 21-3 (goal line stop, we could have thrown a FADE to Kerrick Once or nah smh) we cruise to the Finals BUT as I SAW COMING offensively we didn't get it done on the level necessary to when.

MJ, we got the job done against yall EVERY TIME... Thanks for making us look good :thumb:

We will be back next year. We return our whole team.