Liberty @ CPA

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

I think this should be s great game both teams have athelets with speed. With the Holiday changing up the routine a bit could be a factor but this deep in the season the players get the gameplan everyone has to stay focused. I like our guys chances so I'll take Liberty in a close one.

Just don't think CPA knows much about them. Undefeated says a lot, so looking forward to the opportunity to play. Should be a good one. Love to have you in the house, stop by the pressbox and say hey. Just don't seem right that we didn't get to play the dawgs this year!

May or may not come Jim. There is a 2A semi-final game about 15 mins from my house. May go watch that instead. I haven't decided yet.

I will say this. You guys are going to have your hands full in this one. Liberty's defense is the goods. Points will come at a premium. I think this could be one of those 16-14 Milan/CPA type games from a few years ago.

Good luck to ya. If I come up I will definitely stop by and see ya. Classy guy and program!!