Liberty @ CPA

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

i think teams east of the river are gonna be shocked at how good they are

I don't think anyone will be shocked.  Any team that is undefeated and makes it this far in the playoffs is a great team.  Believe CPA fans, coaches and players know that.  Win or lose, each team has had a great season. 

I don't think anyone will be shocked. Any team that is undefeated and makes it this far in the playoffs is a great team. Believe CPA fans, coaches and players know that. Win or lose, each team has had a great season.

pretty sure if liberty gets by cpa, a lot of people will be shocked even the mighty f5. Just as it shocked alot of people when cpa beat alcoa last year. Im telling you liberty is scary good and I'll predict a win at cpa.

I'm done. Rather talk football than stoop to your level. Liberty and cpa are both great teams but I'll be pulling for my boys from the west.i know whoever wins will be playing alcoa. Notice that all 4 teams are open enroll or private schools.

It's the only way to go dawg...it's a lil premature...but I said it would only take 2-3 years for a Jackson public to make the dance once we went open zone...looks good so far...if Jcm closes we might even start up our own Alcoa west in Jackson

I wanna see Liberty get this W honestly nothing against CPA... I just want to see Liberty against Alcoa...

I think Liberty beats CPA if they bring their A game. Alcoa is a different story IMO but looking forward to seeing how Liberty stacks up against the Beast from the East if it happens.

It's the only way to go dawg...it's a lil premature...but I said it would only take 2-3 years for a Jackson public to make the dance once we went open zone...looks good so far...if Jcm closes we might even start up our own Alcoa west in Jackson

you could be right.would need milan to follow suit to give yall some competition