1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

They are beat! They are beat so bad, and they dont know it. They are not #10 in the state. Trousdale Co. would roll them. Ive seen their film. Go watch Hoosiers and get a big chubby, but it aint happening against our JV.

Wow!!! Maybe the NCS Coaching staff will feel sorry for us and start the JV instead. After all it is Nashville CHRISTIAN Academy.

Edited by MadVegas

Guest Fall101

I don't like this bunch very much. Talk down at people and then act like the respect um. Its one way or the other.

Ain't that the way all Christian privates are?? Remember that team that stole y'alls cups Pujo?? They are bout the same way!

I guess most people think everyone here pays the tuition out of their vacation fund or piggy bank. That is the biggest falsehood out there. There is as much sacrifice and probably more going on the part of those paying a reduced amount. 6k is tougher for those who struggle than 12k for those who have it available.

I'll go one step further and say that most people think that some sugar daddy is paying the best athletes' tuition.  That's the insinuation on here that really ticks me off.