1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

Good lord.. After reading through the thread....This years 1A State Championship game is Greenback (public) and Nasville Christian (private.) This thread is about this game. This is the game every young man playing high school football dreams of playing in. RESPECT at this point has been EARNED by both teams. If you're a poster from another school and upset with your teams loss go back to that thread. They aren't hard to find, you just have to scroll further down the page. This is not the thread for that nor is it the thread to discuss Private/Public. Those threads exist here to. If you've EVER played this game don't cheapen this week for these young men. Surely you can remember the good ol days. If nothing else RESPECT that.

You really have no idea how nasty it CAN get on here. I've been a reader for years and just recently signed up. Go back three or four years and you'll get an education as to what I mean. This is, by the way a place where people post real opinions about football. Not ballet class or kindergarten choir class. If you will read objectively, you will see that I have not said one bad thing about our worthy opponent this week, Greenback. My argument on here was with Bassy who slams private schools for being involved with 1A football. My comment to him was that a lot of 1A schools simply dont work, and then cry because they have to play against a private school that has. There are also a lot of private schools who obviously dont work. CA appears to be one of them to me. They are a case of a private school who has no advantage over anyone. That is my opinion. You claim that I dont know that? Yes, I do know that! I can see beyond a shadow of a doubt and tell that they havent worked. I'm sure they have weight rooms and programs, but that doesnt get it done. Again, I am not talking about GB!

This is not a place where everyone comes and pats each other on the back and sings Kum Ba Yah. Funny, this is a game of violence, and people talk of hitting each other in the mouth and all that good stuff. Great! I love it! THAT'S FOOTBALL! But as soon as someone gets on here and talks about the real underlying issues as to why another team can or cant be successful, he's a terrible person! If I have a strong opinion, I will express it. That's what goes on here. The Ambassador is a long time poster and is right about a lot of things. He can sometimes also be wrong. So can I, and so can you. If people get their feelings hurt, they shouldnt hang out here.

Not your place to call kids fat slobs and so forth and so on. SHOW SOme CLASS. Talk football but not about kids. Everyone on her can be wrong but it's not your place to call out ANY KID. I am sure someone could say something not so nice about your child/children and you wouldn't appreciate it all. So be CLASSY NOT TRASHY

OK folks .....the Ole Kazamater is here and I won't cheapen the joint up by entering the p vs. p stuff because ain't much achangin' soon enough.  NPI (Nashville Private Institution) plays my boys from the 'Hollar (Greenback) and the odds are stacked against the country boys....!  I hope we did a good job toughening you guys up for this one, OB.  I've heard it all, but then I heard the same stuff last week....!  How'd that work out for the other guys....?  Good luck, Bro.....I wish your bunch the best....!

Kaz :thumb:

OK folks .....the Ole Kazamater is here and I won't cheapen the joint up by entering the p vs. p stuff because ain't much achangin' soon enough. NPI (Nashville Private Institution) plays my boys from the 'Hollar (Greenback) and the odds are stacked against the country boys....! I hope we did a good job toughening you guys up for this one, OB. I've heard it all, but then I heard the same stuff last week....! How'd that work out for the other guys....? Good luck, Bro.....I wish your bunch the best....!

No Sir.....I just state the facts....as they are and don't try to cut any mustard in doing so.  Is there any thing false about your school bring a private academy?  I wouldn't think you would ruffle very easily, heck I essentially called Greenback that school from the sticks and they don't seem to have got bent out of shape for it...?  I can let anything go......obviously that is a little harder for you.  Dude, if the sweater vest fits......wear it....!  :thumb:

Kazanity

So kazam I'm assuming by the "nashville private institution" remark you can't let it go and just be happy to be here? Good job..

We are fighting a losing battle on that front. Pretty much no reason to be on here this week. I'll get on later just to say some things to the NCS family but other than that, I'm just looking forward to Friday.
  • Upvote 1

You need to go back and read the past 10 years. Slamming private schools? I said they have an advantage. I also said we have beaten a lot of them through the years. Some of those were awesome teams. Out of all the people on here that bash private schools, you want to call me the private school slammer. Youngun, I'm easier on private schools than most posters on here. Orange Slicer is from Boyd Buchanan. He can vouch for this. Slicer where are you? Your attention is needed here promptly.

I gotcha back Bass. You and I share the same opinion about the privates. I say work hard and beat them. Thats it.

OK folks .....the Ole Kazamater is here and I won't cheapen the joint up by entering the p vs. p stuff because ain't much achangin' soon enough. NPI (Nashville Private Institution) plays my boys from the 'Hollar (Greenback) and the odds are stacked against the country boys....! I hope we did a good job toughening you guys up for this one, OB. I've heard it all, but then I heard the same stuff last week....! How'd that work out for the other guys....? Good luck, Bro.....I wish your bunch the best....!

The Kaz-We gonna try!