1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

Those 2 teams have been the standard of small town football over the long haul. They've both had some very dominate teams.

Couldn't agree more. Back then if you had any dreams of going to state in 1A you had to go through Trousdale or South Pitt and they would put an end to those dreams in a hurry!

Already got armpit hair, too. :thumb:

creatine%20kids.jpg

Wow that's some string of ladies championship someone has got there, from the looks of the photo probably the beginnings of a future volleyball championship in the making. How many of those golf and volleyball champions pulled double duty in football?

Seriously though what team emblem is that?

I assume you meant strength and conditioning coaches, not athletic trainers. Actually our strength and conditioning coach was thrilled that he was already that far along. All that early working out stuff is old wives tales. As far as D2 1A football is concerned....there are some terrible teams in that division as well. Union City would have rolled every one of them last year. And for those of you saying I'm arrogant, the Union City team from last year would beat our team from this year again. That might very well be the best 1A team ever in this state.

Hmmm? Must have missed that national change in the last few weeks. Thank you for the heads up. Ill get with the former Auburn S and C coach I know and see what my 4th grader needs to start doing?

Hmmm? Must have missed that national change in the last few weeks. Thank you for the heads up. Ill get with the former Auburn S and C coach I know and see what my 4th grader needs to start doing?

I talked to many trainers before mine started and ALL were in agreement Body weight till 11.That's when we started weights.Mine did pushups and situps EVERYDAY-I didnt have to make them.They were all the strongest on the team and were humble ball players.Once they started high school I got out of the way.They knew what they were doing at GB.

Is this jibberish? Inbreeding? No book learnin'? I guess Im missing some vital info on a previous mountain folk conversation.

Old Pirate days sit back and listen fellers, recon time is come to learn some of fellers something useful. Now this feller from a rural public school was involved with a debate over private schools being put in their own classification. These private supporters were standing around chatting and this public school feller eased closer to hear when he noticed a few private school fellers swatting. Needless to say the private school fellers quickly became annoyed with several more swatting and replied what is up with these flies. The the public school country feller spoke up and said, us country folkes call them "Circle Flies". Them private school fellers looked at the country talking feller and said, Circle Flies.....what are Circle Flies? The public school feller replied, Well in the country Circle Flies are common and theys always flying around the behind of horses. The private school fellers shook their heads and turned away, when suddenly one private school feller turned and asked, "Are you implying us private school fellers are Horse's ####? The public school feller quickly says, No sir, I ain't said nothing of the kind and turned to walk away.....then stopped and looked at them private school fellers looking his way and said......"No Sir, I didn't say that but.......Recon it is hard to fool them "Circle Flies"...........! Figure most coacht fellers knows Old Pirate ain't joking........ LOPAO.......good day fellers. Edited by OLD PIRATE

Does anyone know if there is anywhere they will be streaming the state championship games on the internet? I know if you are in tennessee they will be carrying them on tv, but i am currently out of the state and definitely wanted to catch the NCS game. If anyone knows if they are streaming them on the internet where you can watch please let me know. Thanks.