1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

Orngeblk we have talked for years on here. You have agreed with me the past two years that whoever represented the east in 2014 and 2015 would be mercy ruled. Just curious what has changed your opinion? The couple of transfers? Just your love for Greenback? Didn't know what had caused the sudden change of heart with the way you have felt.

Bass I know what awaits us in Cookeville but I have to pull for my Cherokees NO MATTER WHAT.My love for the school and these kids and the coaches go way beyond a win or a loss.I am a Cherokee for life.I am a firm believer in the Lord Almighty and I truly think ANYTHING can happen.This is just a game but sometimes winners can rise to the occasion and wonderful things can happen.Will it?I don't know but I'm not going against the kids for any reason.I know one thing Bass these kids went beyond NY expectations Fri night and I really thought they would win,but they just physically pounded CA into submission and anyone who's says other didn't watch the game I did.It was a thing of beauty.Look at the Coalfield/UC game last yr,if the CHS receiver doesn't drop a pass they lead at the half.Of course UC didn't play well in the first half but that's the beauty of playing the game.I know UC put it to them in the second half but they had a chance!They are all pre adults and you never know what may happen.Your question about the transfers-50 didn't even play Fri.#1 played a good Defensive game but it took a little away from his offense and #5 and #6 a freshman picked up for him.Total team effort!Also freshman took 50s place on O and a soph picked up his play on D(a 150 pounder LOL).They take what they get and get the most out of it.Bass I'm just a proud Alumni!

Apparently, you cant read with comprehension. I never said privates outwork publics!!! Wayne County would roll Columbia Academy because they are first and foremost a far better conditioned football team who has obviously embraced the weight room. Read and think before you post. Sometimes you expose yourself on here.

You said "WE WORK." I have said all season the west would mercy rule the east. Apparently you can't read very well youngun. If you want to start throwing jabs then I can assure you this is an argument you won't win. You have been here two weeks. We know NCS is great. We know you have D1 talent.

"You have great looking kids because they come from the Nashville area."

Wrong again genius! I have a great looking kid because he committed himself at an early age to hard @$$ lifting. Some of the stuff I have put him through might even seem cruel to some, but when a kid wants it bad enough and desires to be pushed, he gets results. My kid is a sophomore at NCS. He has been lifting since he was eight. Today at 175 lbs he benches 280, squats 460, deadlifts close to 500, can dunk a basketball at 5 ft 9 in (doesnt even play basketball) and runs a 4.6 forty. Also, my kid doesnt come from the Nasville area. We are just plain ole country folks who demand and expect great things from our son.

You have D1 talent on your hands then. I commend you for working your son at an early age. Lifting at 8 years old? That is intense.

"You have great looking kids because they come from the Nashville area."

Wrong again genius! I have a great looking kid because he committed himself at an early age to hard @$$ lifting. Some of the stuff I have put him through might even seem cruel to some, but when a kid wants it bad enough and desires to be pushed, he gets results. My kid is a sophomore at NCS. He has been lifting since he was eight. Today at 175 lbs he benches 280, squats 460, deadlifts close to 500, can dunk a basketball at 5 ft 9 in (doesnt even play basketball) and runs a 4.6 forty. Also, my kid doesnt come from the Nasville area. We are just plain ole country folks who demand and expect great things from our son.

Old Pirate says the "Official Nashville Christian School" has 7555 Sawyer Brown Rd, Nashville, Tn. If they don't come from Nashville, then that means they come from all over and supports why the privates have such an advantage! Now congrats to you and your son's commitments to hard work. But Old Pirate wonders since Yous a self proclaimed country feller, is you concerned atall about how the "Circle Flies" impact feuding? LOPAO........

You have D1 talent on your hands then. I commend you for working your son at an early age. Lifting at 8 years old? That is intense.

8 years old..UH intense isn't the word.All mine started at 11 and were all very strong,fast good looking athletes that excelled in all their sports.But I warn you 59 at times this will hurt your relationships later in life.The need to enjoy being kids for a while.For you to say the things about some of these kids is ridiculous.These REAL 1a schools work like non other because the majority play both ways and have to be in tip top shape.You really have no idea what you are talking about.IMO.

8 years old..UH intense isn't the word.All mine started at 11 and were all very strong,fast good looking athletes that excelled in all their sports.But I warn you 59 at times this will hurt your relationships later in life.The need to enjoy being kids for a while.For you to say the things about some of these kids is ridiculous.These REAL 1a schools work like non other because the majority play both ways and have to be in tip top shape.You really have no idea what you are talking about.IMO.

Dad burnit Youngon, sure hope GB can find a way to bring home the bacon! At least OP can wear good colors come Friday!

Is this jibberish? Inbreeding? No book learnin'? I guess Im missing some vital info on a previous mountain folk conversation.

All true....... country folkes knows bout "Circle Flies" OP gotta run fer now, the skillet slinger is hongry but Old Pirate will learn you about "Circle Flies" later Edited by OLD PIRATE

Is this jibberish? Inbreeding? No book learnin'? I guess Im missing some vital info on a previous mountain folk conversation.

Congratulations to your son for a great season, only 2 teams get to play 15 games. That being said I sure hope we don't end up sitting next to each other Friday, you seem like your horse has some really long legs and carry a whole bag full of arrogance around with you.