1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

I think they were both at Ensworth for awhile.

Yep,, the curriculum demands at Ensworth is a lil bit higher standard than at NC, please don't misunstand that statement because in no way am I attacking the education at NC ! There are educational demands at all schools and when you get into the private sector of things some require more curriculum demands than others and that's why some student athletes are enrolled at NC,,,, jus as Antonio ( tiny ) Richardson ( originally from MTP ) had trouble passing the grade at Ensworth and had to enroll at pearl Cohn his sr yr,,, there are no personal attacks involving any educational institution, coach or player within my statement, jus trying to enlighten folks to how these star athletes may have selected NC for their education,, kuddos to those parents whom expect and desire for their kids to have top notch education and become productive citizens of our society, whether public or private higher education is important !

Congrats on your team making the big dance! But your teams season will be ended by the same team that ended my teams.

Wayne County had the second best team in 1A. That west is just a beast. NCS, looks awfully good to me. I think they would have beaten C.A. by 35 points. I look for Greenback to keep it interesting for awhile, but in the end I look for at least a 21 point win for NCS. It's very unusual to have this type of D1 talent on one team in 1A.

Wayne County had the second best team in 1A. That west is just a beast. NCS, looks awfully good to me. I think they would have beaten C.A. by 35 points. I look for Greenback to keep it interesting for awhile, but in the end I look for at least a 21 point win for NCS. It's very unusual to have this type of D1 talent on one team in 1A.

Oh 'Bass you thought CA would train track GB to. You've just got a man crush on everybody west of Murfreesboro this year :roflol:

Yep,, the curriculum demands at Ensworth is a lil bit higher standard than at NC, please don't misunstand that statement because in no way am I attacking the education at NC ! There are educational demands at all schools and when you get into the private sector of things some require more curriculum demands than others and that's why some student athletes are enrolled at NC,,,, jus as Antonio ( tiny ) Richardson ( originally from MTP ) had trouble passing the grade at Ensworth and had to enroll at pearl Cohn his sr yr,,, there are no personal attacks involving any educational institution, coach or player within my statement, jus trying to enlighten folks to how these star athletes may have selected NC for their education,, kuddos to those parents whom expect and desire for their kids to have top notch education and become productive citizens of our society, whether public or private higher education is important !

+1 Ensworth is far from a normal high school. More athletics options than a small college and academics are first rate.

Oh 'Bass you thought CA would train track GB to. You've just got a man crush on everybody west of Murfreesboro this year :roflol:

You're wrong about that now. Never said they would kill them. I thought C.A. Might beat them by 21 points. I picked 35-14 and 35-21. Couldn't never decide which I wanted. You people act like I don't like these teams. I love the small, rural school, but call it like I see it. No need for political correctness on here. Edited by TheAmbassador

You're wrong about that now. Never said they would kill them. I thought C.A. Might beat them by 21 points. I picked 35-14 and 35-21. Couldn't never decide which I wanted. You people act like I don't like these teams. I love the small, rural school, but call it like I see it. No need for political correctness on here.

Just what do you mean by "you people" :roflol:

Heck I know ya like 'em fine, just gets old hearing how awesome EVERYBODY west of here is in every post. You feel like the west is unbeatable, we get that, got anything else to talk about :popcorneater:

Just what do you mean by "you people" :roflol:

Heck I know ya like 'em fine, just gets old hearing how awesome EVERYBODY west of here is in every post. You feel like the west is unbeatable, we get that, got anything else to talk about :popcorneater:

I have no dog in this race and I'm very proud for GB to make it, and I have nothing against any team in the east except CA, don't like them much. I am basing everything I've commented on from just watching and being a part of 1a football for many years. I know CA as well as anybody and NCS would mercy rule them and GB beat them by 7. NCS is in a league of their own, not trying to rub any east fans the wrong way but trying to prepare yall for what's about to happen. I hope I don't offend anybody but that's my unbiased opinion. This past Friday Peabody came out and I knew they were beat before the game started then they went three and out. NCS takes it 55 yards on their first play from scrimmage for a td and I posted that it was going to get ugly. I caught slack for saying it but in the end it was ugly. Good luck and once again congrats on making the show!

What's the new career Crow?

Now spike if you were in the real world yet you'd know most employers consider posting anything about where you work on social media or public Internet forums a real no-no :roflol:

When I see ya I'll fill you in. It's still paramedic related but not in direct patient treatment or on ambulance anymore and working in Knoxville.

Edited by crow

Guest Fall101

Now spike if you were in the real world yet you'd know most employers consider posting anything about where you work on social media or public Internet forums a real no-no :roflol:

When I see ya I'll fill you in. It's still paramedic related but not in direct patient treatment or on ambulance anymore and working in Knoxville.

Ok. I got ya! I thought you had jumped ship with the paramedic and I was gonna be kinda shocked cause that's all I see you doin. Congrats on the new opportunity!