1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

Fellers just got through watching ole Silvey on Hudl and good gosh a mighty that kid is a beast! NCS better double team him because I ain't kidding you won't block him with just one!

Spike was it you that posted something about seeing a pic of some kind of angel or something?

All of us "Sweater Vesters" done got corn holes and matriculated on the same thread! Wow!

Lol this isn't that kinda site but I'm sure a quick Google search will find you an appropriate place to search for sweater vest wearing folks interested in corn holing with each other :roflol:

I don't believe that anyone claimed Nashville Christian superior to anyone. And we lost to JP2 fair and square. Their offensive strengths were our defensive weaknesses, and they had great depth. They didn't have that many players on the sideline, and nobody made excuses. I honestly think that our starters were better than theirs, we just didn't match up well. I think that it came down to their ability to make plays with their strengths against our weaknesses. We led at half, but they maintained most momentum after that. They threw a couple trick plays in there as well that they scored on and it drained our momentum. You must say that a 1A team even matching up against a D2AA school is impressive in itself.

When Redrobin wrote that book to you earlier, he/she claimed that PJP2 had 54 players. Their Hudl page says 66. It doesnt matter. They beat us at a time before we really galvanized as a football team. NCS really became the team we are today in the third quarter of the Trousedale County game. Before that we were just sort going through the motions.

When Redrobin wrote that book to you earlier, he/she claimed that PJP2 had 54 players. Their Hudl page says 66. It doesnt matter. They beat us at a time before we really galvanized as a football team. NCS really became the team we are today in the third quarter of the Trousedale County game. Before that we were just sort going through the motions.

Very true. Our line struggled in the regular season and in the first half of that game. 43 points in the 3rd quarter later... we've found ourselves as a team.

6 Touchdowns in 8 minutes!