1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

Why is Carguy back?

I did notice that on my profile page that I had received a visit from none other than the man himself........COACHT!!!! What an honor! Evidently he didnt think I had done anything too bad. IDK, I'm just back baby! Here to discuss football, circle flies, cornholin and all that good ole American stuff with pujo, crow, OnB and all you good fellers!

I just hope our Greenback boys can get off the bus without tripping over themselves. I hear they have the shakes and can all be found hiding under there beds not wanting to come out and play. Bless there hearts. Our little bitty slow non athletic team needs help.

Not a nice way to talk about OnB!

He was a starter and an all state D lineman last year at catholic as a sophomore to bass. Don't bring that 1A crap in on this one.

1A crap? I know he is a great player, but the statement was made that no one in the state could block him. I asked if this included all classes. Because..... 5A,6A and D2 large has guys that are even more dominant. South Pittsburg had a kid like him one time. His last name was Chambers. He was like 6"2 260 and was an absolute terror. He had over 30 sacks his senior season and was the MVP of the 1999 Clinic Bowl. He was a holy terror at the 1A level, but I can assure you there were individuals better than him at some of the higher levels.