1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

I agree, but to say the best in the state? He's special for a 1A player no doubt about it, but those big 5A and 6A teams have linemen that are better.

what does that mean he's a special for 1a. you saying you have to be in 5or6a to be the best at a position? Remember Patrick Willis played 1a.

He is a very good player to say no one can block him is a little over exaggerating a little.I watch line play more than anything else being that's where mine played and me also,I love that part of the game.I don't want to make it just about Silvey all the kids stepped up last week and had his back.This will be a team effort if we can pull it off.I love the way he plays he plays pissed off just have to make sure he keeps his head he is more than a handful. I can't wait to see how the hillbilly's stack up against these All stars.I personally couldn't ask for a better game if you gonna run with the big dogs we have to get off the porch!Practice hard boys!!!!

Y'all heard the same song when you played richland and BGA literally had hats before the game when we beat them. We both know it can happen.

He was a starter and an all state D lineman last year at catholic as a sophomore to bass. Don't bring that 1A crap in on this one.

He made it as a Freshman also at Catlick.I'm not afraid to say it,he IS one of the best DTackles in the state in any class.If that was the only position he had to play at GB his numbers would astonishing! The first 7 or 8 games he was very winded.He never had to play iron man ball.He is adjusting just fine.

Y'all heard the same song when you played richland and BGA literally had hats before the game when we beat them. We both know it can happen.

87 Semi's Gordy came to GB and EVRYONE said they would knock us off.Coach Condetts son was the QB bragged abiut how he hadnt been sacked all year and they were gonna take it to us.That boy was hurting by the third quarter we sacked him four times.They got out of their bus and ran around each corner of our field trying to intimidate us.I guess it worked for one play,very first play Jamie Angel went 70 yards off left tackle and ran plum out of his shoe,nevertheless that was all they did we won 17-6 and got all physical on them.That was a fun one!

87 Semi's Gordy came to GB and EVRYONE said they would knock us off.Coach Condetts son was the QB bragged abiut how he hadnt been sacked all year and they were gonna take it to us.That boy was hurting by the third quarter we sacked him four times.They got out of their bus and ran around each corner of our field trying to intimidate us.I guess it worked for one play,very first play Jamie Angel went 70 yards off left tackle and ran plum out of his shoe,nevertheless that was all they did we won 17-6 and got all physical on them.That was a fun one!

YEs it was ! That was the night of the hit heard round the world!!!LOL