Ravunwould agin Mairvul (tha reemaitch)

STARSNBARS

Looks like Ravunwould orr momma one weal bee eatin' dessert this Saturdee nite..... :hungry:

Coach Hester talkin' abowt brangin' tha enurgee......Eye am challengein' our stewdunt body two maitch Ravunwould's this yeer.....Eye nose me and tha 30 yardline crew weal brang hit and do our part... :popcorneater:

http://www.williamsonherald.com/sports/article_ab972630-998b-11e5-9caf-8f624c600f3e.html

i'm brangin it frum boone!!! 

All I am saying is that nothing that was ran on offense by RW in the first qtr was on film.

Then JG changed the locks to the door and the game was pretty much over....except for that whole GQ bringing them back from the dead thing.

It was beautiful.

Not to be forgotten by the living fan right alongside the "ineligible" man downfield call.

'

Except for the drive down the field at the end with a chip shot to win? Yep, that block still stings :)...

That has been the only dadgum blocked field goal against that kicker in the last three years...

'

Except for the drive down the field at the end with a chip shot to win? Yep, that block still stings :)...

That has been the only dadgum blocked field goal against that kicker in the last three years...

TD Blackmon has done a lot of things on the Football field that no one else does , he's a Remarkable Football Player and an Awesome young Man . 

I have a question for any Ravenwood fan .... It sounds like you guys have been very impressive every game this year ... except for one ... the Centennial game . Was Centennial just that good that night ? I know they have just lost to one team ( Indy ) twice and that's it , but just curious on a Ravenwood fan's take on it .