Ravunwould agin Mairvul (tha reemaitch)

STARSNBARS

You got an intelligent reply....it just wasn't what you wanted to hear. I believe you are the defensive one. 

Fair enough. I guess I just see this game in a different light. By the way, the defenses came out to play a little bit in the second half of this game.

If I remember correctly, MHS gave up 28 in the first half in last years BlueCross Bowl. If one was to jump to conclusions at halftime, they would think Maryville's defense/coaching was no good. That also didn't turn out to be the case. 

Fair enough. I guess I just see this game in a different light. By the way, the defenses came out to play a little bit in the second half of this game.

If I remember correctly, MHS gave up 28 in the first half in last years BlueCross Bowl. If one was to jump to conclusions at halftime, they would think Maryville's defense/coaching was no good. That also didn't turn out to be the case. 

Actually....it was 28 in the first quarter...then pretty much as shut out. Sorry.,....just not that impressed with the defenses, Over 700 yards in the first half.

Edited by MLREB

Almost 700 yards of offense in the first half, where is the defense? Neither team can cover the middle of the field on pass coverage at all. Been reading on here how great these teams from Division II are all week, Im not seeing it. Maryville is very disciplined and don't make the mistakes I am seeing tonight out of these two teams. This is MY opinion and I own it!!!

Hahahahahaha you're right. Division II teams are terrible. What we saw from MBA and BA tonight clearly shows they couldn't play with the big boys in 6A. Their lines are small and they have no playmakers. Id have a hard time seeing either one of these teams winning more then one or two games in 6A. Not impressive at all. Clealry the Jv of high school football, do either team have any college prospects at all? Probably not...I didn't see any talent on the field tonight...

Actually....it was 28 in the first quarter...then pretty much as shut out. Sorry.,....just not that impressed with the defenses, Over 700 yards in the first half.

And that has nothing to do with how potent the offenses and playmakers on the offensive side of the ball are? Please name me some one from Maryville as explosive a playmaker as BAs QB or MBA's running back Ty Chandler?

Haha you can't win for losing with you guys. At least I'm the only fan smart enough to realize that these teams are among the very elite in the country along with Maryville. Would be a heck of a game if they played. Anyone who thinks otherwise is either bias or doesn't really know football.. I have no prediction as to who would win because all these teams could beat each other 5 out of ten 10 times.

By the way, the defenses came out to play a little bit in the second half of this game.

Yep, if my math is right BA gave up 28 points in the first half but held them to 27 in the second.

I guess you're gonna just act like two overtime periods didn't happen in which BA scored Haha oh how people like to tell half the story for their benefit or arguments.