Ravunwould agin Mairvul (tha reemaitch)

STARSNBARS

As fun as it is to needle each other regarding public/private superiority, I'll try not to do that. After reading about ba and mba, I watched a very exciting game. Offensively, lots of talent on both teams but the red team probably had more skill guys. Big line allowed the great rb for the white team to have a great game. Other than big #60 for the red team, neither defense could make any plays.

But these teams are way ahead of 6A when it comes to "how" the rule makers want the game will be played in the future. It's no longer about defense. Defensively, you can't hit some guys low, can't hit some guys high, can't push wr's when they are pushing you, can't touch face masks when rb's can (I did see the call last night and liked it), etc. But that's the way the rules and the game is going, and with those two potent offenses these two privates are well on their way.

I guess you're gonna just act like two overtime periods didn't happen in which BA scored Haha oh how people like to tell half the story for their benefit or arguments.

To be honest I didn't even know about the overtimes. It was 31-28 at half when I went to bed and I am not arguing, I could really care less. I can tell you this though I did see the first half and there was not a lick of defense played and in my opinion you can not explain it off totally on the superiority of the offenses although they were both spectacular. 

Don't be so sensitive by one simple comment son. You have made the choice to set up shop on every thread Maryville has had during the playoffs and essentially hijack it with the Privates supremacy, and several of your buddies have come with you. You are here by your own choice while most of the the private threads even on championship games are 2 pages tops;  but you guys littered our threads. And by the way I guess you are just going to act like it was NFL offenses and overtimes that caused that game to look like a basketball score. 

Haha oh how people like to tell half the story for their benefit or arguments.

OK Rebull Nayshun me and momma ere oft two pull fer hur Cherokees and eye plain on doin' a littull ree-connie-cents while'st att tha Tuck....Agin we nead a littull bettur showin' frum tha Rebull Nayshun tomaree nite....Frash battries and maggafone packed....Rebs lay hit on tha line.... :popcorneater:

* Jist paist sum ov tha Nayshun on tha Eye-40....

ufgFH.gif

OK Rebull Nayshun me and momma ere oft two pull fer hur Cherokees and eye plain on doin' a littull ree-connie-cents while'st att tha Tuck....Agin we nead a littull bettur showin' frum tha Rebull Nayshun tomaree nite....Frash battries and maggafone packed....Rebs lay hit on tha line.... :popcorneater:

* Jist paist sum ov tha Nayshun on tha Eye-40....

ufgFH.gif

Better slow that thing down when they get to the steep grade.

To be honest I didn't even know about the overtimes. It was 31-28 at half when I went to bed and I am not arguing, I could really care less. I can tell you this though I did see the first half and there was not a lick of defense played and in my opinion you can not explain it off totally on the superiority of the offenses although they were both spectacular.

Don't be so sensitive by one simple comment son. You have made the choice to set up shop on every thread Maryville has had during the playoffs and essentially hijack it with the Privates supremacy, and several of your buddies have come with you. You are here by your own choice while most of the the private threads even on championship games are 2 pages tops; but you guys littered our threads. And by the way I guess you are just going to act like it was NFL offenses and overtimes that caused that game to look like a basketball score.

Haha oh how people like to tell half the story for their benefit or arguments.

So now we go from talking about things we don't know (the second half of a ball game you didn't watch because it was bedtime) to flat out lying. This is the first Maryville board I have been on all season actually. And I was reading in hopes of learning about the game and rooting on another east Tennessee team to a championship. Then I saw crazy accusations from people saying these teams are not top tier teams in the state and decided to educated them. No ones sensitive. No one has littered the Maryville boards. No one has said Maryville isn't great. Being from east tenneasee I tend to root for east Tennesse teams. But facts are facts and these teams are on the same level as Maryville as superior in the state. Who would win? I don't know. But I know size, talent, speed, and scheme when I see it. Edited by Spartan4Life

So now we go from talking about things we don't know (the second half of a ball game you didn't watch because it was bedtime) to flat out lying. This is the first Maryville board I have been on all season actually. And I was reading in hopes of learning about the game and rooting on another east Tennessee team to a championship. Then I saw crazy accusations from people saying these teams are not top tier teams in the state and decided to educated them. No ones sensitive. No one has littered the Maryville boards. No one has said Maryville isn't great. Being from east tenneasee I tend to root for east Tennesse teams. But facts are facts and these teams are on the same level as Maryville as superior in the state. Who would win? I don't know. But I know size, talent, speed, and scheme when I see it.

Whatever you say son. I got better things to do.