Ravunwould agin Mairvul (tha reemaitch)

STARSNBARS

Lolllllllll this from the guy who makes fun of DII boards not being long. I think they must have better things to do as well. Hahahah what a joke. Get beat in a debate and go home butthurt claiming "I have better things to do"... right on, me too man. Me too.

You just can't help yourself can you .... how dare anyone not think just like you . 

LOL...S4L. You have not been paying attention. Get beat in a debate? That is entertaining. Do you realize how many years the Maryville folks have endured self proclaimed experts like yourself? Now run along and don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. I now declare you the winner of the thread. Feel better?

Based on what I saw last night (and I watched from the 4th and 5 when MBA scored to go up 28-21 until the end), Maryville could most definitely play on the same field with those two teams in the IFL.

That said, hope they are focused and ready to go tomorrow night. Big game against a quality team.