Private vs Publics in Football Finals

footballfan24

Wow my post was deleted? Wtheck

This one?

I don't think cheating is the word? I'm curious these D1 kids what's the real story on these young men? How did they end up at NCS? I think the issue is folks don't acknowledge that private schools do have an advantage. Go back and watch the documentary's of the Brentwood academy coaches, coaching staff, I think it's on YouTube - I was always one of those who said heck with this nonsense - line up and play ball the better team will win. Forget the recruiting business that is what it is and I'm not sure there is much of that but I do believe they private schools are able to do things public school school boards don't allow or can't afford. Gives them an advantage .

Funny how you ignored my post. You cant explain how a school who has no history to speak of all the sudden has more Div 1 talent on one team than the other 40 years combined?

It wouldnt be so bad if you werent rubbing these guys faces in it.

It's a private school with a coach that has put someone in the NFL. He is a BA and Vanderbilt grad. And regardless of your opinion of him, he is a heck of a coach. People flock to success. Not sure who you are or the exact beef you have with him but your jealousy is overbearing. Every thread you pop off about it. Fact is we are fortunate to have a coach that people want to play for....period. And where have I rubbed anyone's face in anything. You keep taking your pot shots.

Who's your team? What's your beef with Brothers? Answer those for me. Educate me. You seem to know everything about everyone.

Edited by Eagle9019

It's a private school with a coach that has put someone in the NFL. He is a BA and Vanderbilt grad. And regardless of your opinion of him, he is a heck of a coach. People flock to success. Not sure who you are or the exact beef you have with him but your jealousy is overbearing. Ever thread you pop off about it. Fact is we are fortunate to have a coach that people want to play for....period. And where have I rubbed anyone's face in anything. You keep taking your pot shots.

Who's your team? What's your beef with Brothers? Answer those for me. Educate me. You seem to know everything about everyone.

A vandy grad with a player in the league is pretty impressive.