Private vs Publics in Football Finals

footballfan24

Kinda off subject but funny. Last year everyone raved that NCS D1 guys were over rated and didn't deserve the accolades. Now some of the same folks are crying about how they have so many. Well they either have them or they don't. They're either that good or they're not. Funny how UC being out of the mix changed things.

Thats a terrible argument. Your school has only been good since Brothers arrived. In the history of your school you've not had this many D1 prospects total nor have you produced consistent results on the field.

So in all those years it just so happens this talent chose your very small school, with no history of winning, over all the other very successful schools in that area?

Holywood could write that and nobody would believe it. Just be honest about it.

Congrats on making it to the final though.

are u impling brothers is better at recruiting than the previous coaches there......... :popcorneater: cause i sure wasnt thinking that very same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are u impling brothers is better at recruiting than the previous coaches there......... :popcorneater: cause i sure wasnt thinking that very same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brothers is like butch.butch said it would take him four or five years of recruiting.to turn things around .that's about how long it took brothers.

Kinda off subject but funny. Last year everyone raved that NCS D1 guys were over rated and didn't deserve the accolades. Now some of the same folks are crying about how they have so many. Well they either have them or they don't. They're either that good or they're not. Funny how UC being out of the mix changed things.

Funny how you ignored my post. You cant explain how a school who has no history to speak of all the sudden has more Div 1 talent on one team than the other 40 years combined?

It wouldnt be so bad if you werent rubbing these guys faces in it.

NCS has an enrollment of 345.6 after the multiplier so 192 actual enrollment. They have 3 players with at least 1 major SEC offers and 2 of the 3 with multiple D1 offers. Several others with multiple OHV type offers. Yes that takes work but you have to have a level of raw ability to do that. What's the odds of getting that hind of talent out of 192 random kids?

You would have a better chance of winning the lottery than ever having that kind of talent come thru at the same exact time in a public school. Why the t$$aa keeps catering to the minority idk.

You would have a better chance of winning the lottery than ever having that kind of talent come thru at the same exact time in a public school. Why the t$$aa keeps catering to the minority idk.

Possible true story

A couple years back a bunch of baseball playing friends all got together and decided to all go to the same school. (A public school) I'll leave out the details of how they all got paperwork proving they were zoned for that school. That group of kids won a state title. One of the dads, let's call him OrangeSides for this story, decided that education was more important and sent his kids to a private school instead. The school was completely unaware of the plan.

The point is kids will recruit each other and the school could be completely unaware. So no it wouldn't surprise me that some talented kids got together and decided on a school.

Hypothetically Speaking

Edited by orangeslice13