Boyd Buc 2016

reaction

Oh my; Booger turns his back and skips towns for a bit and the wheels fall off all these Chattanooga programs...BB, Central, ER, Howard, MC, Oodewall- is that all....BB probably gonna be just dandy with the promotion; them and MC the most tractive outta the bunch....one of the others you dont wonna touch right now and the others are just basically 1 year tenures......but Booger woulda thought the church woulda stripped Ringgold and brought their coach back to the BB swamp

whats up with that, Reaction

Booger just sayin making-a-decision-smiley-emoticon.gif

BBF is right that will never happen. You are lucky we didn't try and bring C Fant back home. :)

BBF is right that will never happen. You are lucky we didn't try and bring C Fant back home. :)

tryin wooda been a futal effort; Reaction......Dr. Lowery and the church o god beneral assembly in cleveland ant gotta nuff money to make that hire...besides, BB burnt that bridge down when they snubbed their nasal cavitys at his hire back when....but as you already no; we enjoy you supporting our Irish and Booger will get you to the front of the line whenever you come visit Fant again

thinkin BB did OK with this last hire

Booger just sayin :thumb:  

Edited by Booger

What is going on? Coach Grant leaving is bad news for us. Now I hear the D coordinator is leaving or going with Grant. This is not good for our program. The best part of our team last year was the defense. This is crap and I'm not happy about it. Couldn't something have been done and raises given to keep these guys at Boyd. Coach Grant has been a lifetime coach here and Coach Stone has only been here two years. We need to do something to at least keep one of them.  I wish Coach Grant luck but I hate this. He and Coach Akins were the reasons our program took off. Then we get a good coach in Coach Robbins several years back and we lost him. Now we get Coach Stone a few years ago and we lose him too? These are some of the better known coaches that come to mind when I think about our program. What's going on at my alma mater? I want answers. This all just $ucks!

What is going on? Coach Grant leaving is bad news for us. Now I hear the D coordinator is leaving or going with Grant. This is not good for our program. The best part of our team last year was the defense. This is crap and I'm not happy about it. Couldn't something have been done and raises given to keep these guys at Boyd. Coach Grant has been a lifetime coach here and Coach Stone has only been here two years. We need to do something to at least keep one of them. I wish Coach Grant luck but I hate this. He and Coach Akins were the reasons our program took off. Then we get a good coach in Coach Robbins several years back and we lost him. Now we get Coach Stone a few years ago and we lose him too? These are some of the better known coaches that come to mind when I think about our program. What's going on at my alma mater? I want answers. This all just $ucks!

Anytime you have a good coach at a small school he will be plucked away by a bigger school with better pay and more athletes. get used to it because it's gonna become a more common occurance in small town football.

Anytime you have a good coach at a small school he will be plucked away by a bigger school with better pay and more athletes. get used to it because it's gonna become a more common occurance in small town football.

The good one's move up and the bad one's get fired. Takes a really loyal coach to stay with a small school. America ,the land of opportunity.

What is going on? Coach Grant leaving is bad news for us. Now I hear the D coordinator is leaving or going with Grant. This is not good for our program. The best part of our team last year was the defense. This is crap and I'm not happy about it. Couldn't something have been done and raises given to keep these guys at Boyd. Coach Grant has been a lifetime coach here and Coach Stone has only been here two years. We need to do something to at least keep one of them.  I wish Coach Grant luck but I hate this. He and Coach Akins were the reasons our program took off. Then we get a good coach in Coach Robbins several years back and we lost him. Now we get Coach Stone a few years ago and we lose him too? These are some of the better known coaches that come to mind when I think about our program. What's going on at my alma mater? I want answers. This all just $ucks!

It's a great opportunity for Coach Reynolds and I wish him well.  Coach Cardwell is a really good coach.  If Coach Stone leaves he will be hard to replace.  It's not all doom and gloom.  We had a lot of quality depth last year.  We will be ok.

Nail firmly struck on the head.

One who is willing to sacrifice the good of his family.

I love Boyd Buchanan. My sons both love CGR. It sucks that the youngest won't finish with CGR.

I consider CGR my friend and not just my kids coach and I would have told him to take the new job. Providing for your family has to come 1st.

CCC will be successful at Boyd. He is an excellent coach and we are lucky to have him. Sadly at some point we will be having this conversation again about CCC.

A man has to be loyal to the family first.  

That doesn't always mean running toward every big $$$ offer tho IMO.

I know of a coach and his boy that could have ran for the golden spoon but chose the path they were on....Seems to me that loyalty from fans and parents along with a good income doesn't mean much in some parts of the country...And I'm not referring to BB, nor MC because I'm not familiar with either's situation