TCA basketball 2015/2016

BigEdMo

TCA is heading down to Adamsville for a District 15A throwdown.  The last time these two teams collided in Adamsville, TCA won on a Tyler Garrott fade away deep corner three ball at the buzzer in the district semi finals.  As previous posters have said, TCA comes into this game banged up and short handed.  Should be a most interesting matchup with playoff positioning at stake.

The game will be broadcast on Hippie Radio 105.3fm out of Jackson.  Dave McCulley and Stan Gerard will have the call beginning with the Countdown To Tip Off Pregame Show at 5:45pm central time.  You can also listen in online at http://www.hippieradio1053.com . I hope you enjoy our broadcast.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree! He will probably have to do that. Tomorrow night will be a completely different team but it will also be a chance for some of the younger guys to step up. Hopefully Harvey will be back by tournament time and maybe a week before. It's all up to the doctors.

TCA is heading down to Adamsville for a District 15A throwdown.  The last time these two teams collided in Adamsville, TCA won on a Tyler Garrott fade away deep corner three ball at the buzzer in the district semi finals.  As previous posters have said, TCA comes into this game banged up and short handed.  Should be a most interesting matchup with playoff positioning at stake.

The game will be broadcast on Hippie Radio 105.3fm out of Jackson.  Dave McCulley and Stan Gerard will have the call beginning with the Countdown To Tip Off Pregame Show at 5:45pm central time.  You can also listen in online at http://www.hippieradio1053.com . I hope you enjoy our broadcast.

How did you guys do?

How did you guys do?

Lost on last second shot. Dilworth nailed a 3 at the buzzer. We were down 3.5 players BUT our young guys came in and played really solid which is going to help us in tournaments. Hope to have all but one back next Friday. I thought we played well overall. We didn't shoot free throws very well throughout the game and that hurt us. Adamsville played well. Really a fun game to watch!