Congratulations to the 2015 Mr. football winner-- Tee Higgins

Runswithknife

Wow, this thread is so sad. It started out so positive then got taken over by jealous haters. Well, everybody can state their opinion here and that is okay since Tee probably doesn't even know this discussion is going on.

The Indy player and Coach Blade will most likely win a ring this week and that will be all they care about.

RWR!

WHAT YOU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS??

We didn't let him go, he left on his own accord. And Tee would be good with me coaching him. Obviously a ton of D1 schools think he is great, so whether you think he is good or "raw" means nothing, the offers prove that point pretty well. Coaching had nothing to do with this. What it did have to do with is we didn't have a QB on our team this year, and the one we did have probably wouldn't have even been a QB at most other schools. We can say this, or we can say that about both guys, but the fact that Tee put up the numbers he did under the adverse circumstances he was under, just goes to show me how great he is. Reverse the roles and this probably wouldn't even be a discussion to be flat honest. What's funny to me is their hasn't (yet) to my recollection been one Indy fan on here moaning and groaning about this, only a few fans from a couple of 4AAA schools, which is strange nonetheless. Let it go, it's over and done with.

+ 1000

NOW DON'T GET ME WRONG ABOUT TEE....WHAT I AM SAYING IS THAT THIS KID HAD NOT EVEN REACHED HIS PEAK YET....AND HE STILL RAW....I KNOW THERE WERE TIMES THE QB COULDN'T GET THE BALL TO HIM..BUT HE MADE IT HAPPEN ON DEFENSE TOO...I KNOW HOW IT IS NOT TO HAVE A GOOD QB..HECK WE HAD ONE ABOUT AS TALL A TEE THAT DIDN'T GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO EVEN SHOW HIS TALENT BECAUSE OF THE QB....WHAT I WAS SAYING THAT IT WAS NOT ABOUT WHO WON IT...IT WAS THE WAY IT WAS DONE WITH FAMILIES THERE TO WITNESS THAT...BUT YOU GOT TO ADMIT THAT THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE COACHING IN THE NE PATRIOTS SYSTEM THAN THE REST OF THE LEAGUE....COACHING IS IMPORTANT IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF A PLAYER...

Don't want to make this thread about what coaching staff is better than the other, but I get you.

You have a 5* recuit and don't use him?? Looking at his Highlights he look like he's slow. My opinion I don't this tee is a Top 5 WR in the state this Year.

Lolzz yeah, he's so slow that every D1 school in America has offered him lol Good grief, never knew how many haters Tee had on here. I'll tell him yall said wazzup!!! BTW he runs a 4.5 @ 6'4""-6'5"" tall. You may not think that's fast, but every D1 coach in the country does, so I'll take their opinion over yours any day. Any taller guy looks slower than a shorter guy when they're running, but with long strides and legs that can be very deceiving. If you don't think he's a top 5 WR in the state then you need to stick to watching ballet or ice skating. Edited by SweetScience

Lolzz yeah, he's so slow that every D1 school in America has offered him lol Good grief, never knew how many haters Tee had on here. I'll tell him yall said wazzup!!! BTW he runs a 4.5 @ 6'4""-6'5"" tall. You may not think that's fast, but every D1 coach in the country does, so I'll take their opinion over yours any day. Any taller guy looks slower than a shorter guy when they're running, but with long strides and legs that can be very deceiving. If you don't think he's a top 5 WR in the state then you need to stick to watching ballet or ice skating.

everything you said was true but the hater part I'm just keeping it real. And you tell him I said hi but so this year you think that he is a top five receiver in the state? You got to be kidding me. I think johnson,Groves,and I can't remember they guy name in west TN is way better. He does have another year to prove me wrong. What does he play on D#? Edited by FBfan26

everything you said was true but the hater part I'm just keeping it real. And you tell him I said hi but so this year you think that he is a top five receiver in the state? You got to be kidding me. I think johnson,Groves,and I can't remember they guy name in west TN is way better. He does have another year to prove me wrong. What does he play on D#?

I really don't think he has anything to prove to you.