FORREST ROCKETS 2016

GeneralForrest

no- a defensive guy who is cool with running john's wing T. any plan that doesnt include Johns as OC with his massive/proven/repeated success is idiotic.

I am sure Coach John is a great coach/guy and everything but to ask a HEAD COACH to come in commit to Forrest like many of you are wanting but build his program around an assistant coach is idiotic. If John is that great then simply make him the head coach.

NOT EVERY ASSISTANT wants TO BE THE HEAD GUY. BOO WHO GO AWAY. YOU HAD K GOING TO GILES AND SPRING HILL. YOU'VE ADDED LITTLE TO THIS. WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN MEDIOCRE PROGRAM THAT WE BOAT RACED IN MULTIPLE SCRIMMAGES LAST SUMMER.

Actually I said I wished he would come to Spring Hill. He did turn down the Giles job. Sounds like Johns wants a lot of say with very little responsibility. Don't want parents on his butt. As for you your ignorance is well established. Hire a head coach around a coordinator shows just how ignorant and stupid you really are. Very low football IQ. Fans such as yourself if why Forrest can't keep a coach. Great community but boy do you bring them down.

• Upvote 1

in fact i believe a poster who identified himself as Johns posted some stat comparisons between what he called the wing t and carson's malzahn spread offense on this very thread. maybe they should turn everything over to you truth and go ahead and make room in the case for the gold ball.

Have you ever watched Carson coach or Eagleville play. He is not spread, he had a Mr. football running back with a pro-style I-formation offense, and they hardly ever threw. He threw the ball more this year than I've ever seen, only because he had a stud freshman QB and some pretty good receivers, basically what good coaches do in order to win, they adjust. Amerigha, the more you post, the more ignorance you show. Keep up! Edited by thetruth2008