ying yang- sound off

back rob- I dare you

504 boys- tight whips

dead prez- still bigger than hip hop

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it's disturbing,- all this nonsense. heck, reading this thread you would think that hip-hop was they key to roundball success........"yes, coach phil jackson, could you explain a bit of the triangle offense to me?" "well, hablo, it really hinges on moving and screening without the ball, and playing the right eminem song before the game...." come on!!

and to the guy who suggested that "last resort" by papa roach was a good i say this: the song is about SUICIDE!! one, how could that (along with 99% of the other crap mentioned on here) ever be appropriate at a school function. and two, what in the world is motivating about it? children frighten me sometimes.

hmm,not a bad post,but understand something,first of all,these are just opinions on what gets certain people pumped up,not everybody in the world,but certain people,the opinion was ask,and given,dont knock what people listen to to get there adrenaline goin.I personally dont like some of the songs,and some songs i listen to,theyre not for the lyrics,its the beats that get you goin,so please respect other peoples opinions,noone said they were gonna come to your school and play some of these songs in your warm up,most of it is listened to on personal cd players,and the ones that are played to the crowd,well thats the administrations concern.