Final Top 10 All Classifications

Gerry Bertier

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your funny they did get whipped and the reason deuce was off is bc of the indy secondary being good, unlike alcoa's. when cpa had time to throw they moved the ball. and while they do run ball, they do it differently than west does it as in one is veer option, while other is smashmouth power I. The only way alcoa could beat sevier is if they got pressure and from what i saw their dline was overrated imo. hillsboro lost to indy by 8 so there is no way theyd lose to alcoa. Hillsboro's dline is big and their db's press as good or better than any team team that won state, thats what gave indy so much trouble. The only way alcoa wins is to get the team to win is make them get penalties

INTERESTING POST.

Alcoa's defensive line is overrated. Really? CPA had just 4 or 5 first downs, very limited ground game and yep they did not have time to throw so no passing game either. In fact I would argue that CPA had no answer for Alcoa's front 7. Never made a single adjustment in the 2nd half. They were playing for the game to end. I thought that CPA's offense gave up the 2nd half.

I believe that Alcoa would beat Sevier County. in the regular season. Maryville beat SC badly during the regular season if I recall. Maryville had a very close game with the Tornadoes.

It would be great to see Alcoa play somebody like Hillsboro or Independence. Be some great football as would Maryville playing the BA and MBA.

Edited by Charger64