3a region 4 2016

I didn't predict or name a score for any game except the DeKalb-Warren County game. That was actually jackets86 who posted the 56-7 prediction for the Stone-York game. But as long as we're talking about that particular game, I'll go ahead and throw out my prediction for it as well as scores for other games played by our regions teams.

Keep in mind this is nothing but a slightly educated guess on my part. I don't have extensive knowledge on or about either team. I'm going to say SM takes this game by a score of 45-20.

More random guesses:

Upperman 17 cookeville 48

SQ 13 SP 28

DC 31 WC 28

GC 10 whitwell 12

Cannon 9 community 41

SC 24 Macon 34

York 20 Stone 45

Geez just one region team winning this week would not look good for region 4..but some of those games could go either way..I still think Grundy beats whitwell and the smith Macon game will be better then people expect..

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sequatchie's offense will be their kryptonite this year..they just don't have the speed or playmakers they had last year but aslong long as their defense can hold their opponents in a low scoring game sequatchie will be able to win some games..but their pass D is horrendous

Starting D gave up 2/8 passes in jamboree, 3/9 counting a pass Bledsoe lost a couple of yards on.

Starting D gave up 2/8 passes in jamboree, 3/9 counting a pass Bledsoe lost a couple of yards on.

I'm not saying that y'all can't stop a few pass plays but when your giving the recievers 10-15 yard cushions you are gonna get burnt just looks to me that your hc ain't got no confidence in your db..and the plays y'all did give up to sliverdale weren't blown coverage plays they just out played your db..only good defense pass play I saw was the int against silverdale